chapter 10

Edward came after them to the police station and hears fiona blabbering that she won't remain here for the day.

Edward declared that....."this is the beginning of the torture am pushing you into, you haven't felt anything

She was handed a phone to call any lawyer she has, but unfortunately the lawyer she called confided that he's not in town and he's not coming any soon at the instant he's moving to malaysia.

Fiona was awfully disappointed, she dialed another person's number which is also a lawyer, he told her that he can't help her she shouldn't waste her money on him because they can't win the case he knew Edward very well they can't win against him.

As she's making an effort to call furthermore, the policeman grabbed the phone from her and she shouted her lungs out, but Edward didn't care at all he told them to lock her up.

Cindy came back from her medical school, now she's thinking on leaving this house and it now one weeks left for her to leave morgans mansion, she felt sad to leave the mansion she realizes that she isn't delighted to leave she's currently use to humanity in this house especially Edward whenever he speaks to her she felt at peace and delighted, she thinks about him frequently when he's not around her, and that's the main thing she's anxious about.

Jessica came to cindy's room smiling as if she's the happiest on earth, of course right at that moment she felt she's the happiest because her wish has come through the wish she's been praying for, for many years now it has been granted.

Cindy saw her coming into her room and put a worried expression....."Jessica your're back,I hope everything goes smoothly"

"Yeah I was back since because I came to check up on you, but you haven't come back yet, I have a good news"

"Ahww what the good news"

"Kingsley love me too, he aonfessed that he also had a crush for me since college but he couldn't bring himself a courage to talk to me he thought I might reject him"

"That was impressive, I told you to be courageous and here you are, enjoying it, uhwww am so happy for you"

"Thanks for your advice for giving me the vigor"

" you're like a sister to me I ought to do that"

"To me you're more than a sister to me, Cindy you're a nice person, you deserve someone who will make you happy"

"Thanks for the compliment, right now what am worried about is leaving this house. I will soon finish my medical school and now it only one week left for me to leave this mansion, am going to miss you people"

"Times prevails so fast, I thought it next month, aahhh! won't you stay here till you're done with your medical school, we will find you a convenient job at a big hospital that pay a lot then you can find a place to stay"

"I also want to stay but you people have done enough for me I don't want to.....Jessica interrupted her from ending the statement by covering her mouth.

" please stop saying this things it hurts, we were the ones that said we want to do that for you and were not tired of you at all, in fact to us you're part of this family a sister"

"Alright thank you I will think about it because I need to consult my mom about it, you know she's being missing me a lot but since tomorrow is weekend I will visit her and we will talk about it"

Edward came back to his office and sorted some incomplete works, and go through them, after he's done he lay his head on his desk and close his eyes to have some rest, he wanted his mind to be free of this Fiona things and from everything, but he kept thinking about Cindy, and her lipstick and a smile made it way from his lips, he realized that his smiling....." What's happening to me. Why am I smiling because of that, he kept talking to his inner self.....Edward control your self why are you thinking about her, what has she done to you that you've change for the past these year.

He couldn't stop thinking of Cindy he decided to leave the office early may be if he sees her he will stop thinking of her.

He arrive home and couldn't see anyone except the maids and some workers, he ask maggarette where have they been to.

She told him they went out together with madam Elizabeth. He ask the maid what they've went to do there and she said they didn't tell her what and where they went.

"Alright make me a cup of coffee"

After he's done taking his coffee he went outside at the garden to have some fresh Air.

Cindy, Jessica and Mrs Elizabeth went for shopping, Mrs Elizabeth insisted that she must buy Cindy so many dresses and shoes, so Cindy had no choice than to accept it.

Jessica bought her a make up kit and some set of cosmetics and perfumes. Cindy was so happy to have such a good people like them in her life because such people is hard to find.

"Jessica thank you so much I don't know how to express my gratitude to you"

"You deserve it, and you also have a good skin, fresh with no wrinkles, pimple"

"Stop flattering me, you also have a good skin"

"Thanks for your compliment"

They went back home and we're all tired. Edward approach them and help his mom hold some leather bags. He kept it in her room and went to check up on Cindy and saw Jessica coming out of cindy's room..... " hi bro how is work"

"It fine sis"

" it seems like you're in a good mood today"

"Yeah"

She left him there because his room is 25 steps from Cindy's room not knowing that he's looking for Cindy.

He knock on Cindy's room and she came out and saw him....." Oh Edward come in sir"

"What!!! I prefer just Edward you are not my employee, You're some one dear to me"

"Please have a sit"

"Ahmmm I hope all is well"

"Yeah it well I just want to thank you for making me free from stress, I mean this morning you made my anger go away and when I recall the scene it makes me happy and worry free"

"Am highly appreciative and whenever you're bored you're free to call me and I will be at your service"

"Oh yeah I will, I guess I should get going good night"

He stood up to leave and a bottle of water has fell on the floor without Cindy noticing since before he came in, he step his foot into it and was about to fall but Cindy went for his rescue and he fell on her and there where like out of their minds stirring at each other, he couldn't take his eyes off her and she couldn't do that too.

Cindy came back to her senses and was trying to stood up but Edward held her tightly and kissed her passionately at first she try pushing him but to no avail because Edward was already deep in his business and she felt wick and couldn't stop him again and she gave in.

After he came back to his senses he stopped and stood up confused he couldn't utter or look her in the face and left.

Cindy was happy inside her and shy, surprised at the same time, when he left she closed her door.

She quickly went and lay on her bed heating the bed, hiding her face with a pillow.... " Oh what have we just done right now, why did I gave in. How do I watch him in the face, no Cindy you didn't fall for him right, restraint yourself. Ahwww Cindy stop! Stop!! Stop!!! Thinking of Him.

She slept off talking to her inner self.