chapter 23

Emma sent a message to tell Lincoln  that she was going to work overtime tonight, and he also learned that the temperature would be reduced in the evening.

Maira always sends Eric to help her, but in his heart he always sees her with robert who she really care for.

Eric reminded maira to be careful at night, so as not to be eaten by Robert, and that made her to  be suspicious of him, thinking that he hate Robert not knowing that he's jealous.

Emma saw Lawyer Nike reading a cartoon. The two had a conversation  topics because of the cartoon.

They talked about the character in the cartoon. Emma said that she had a friend around her who was as cold as the character in the cartoon.

Lawyer Nike asked how she and that friend met, and she said that this was a long story. She told Lawyer Nike that she and that person were only friends.

When the two had a good time, Lincoln called. Unfortunately,  Emma saw the phone call, and she also learned that he could be a lawyer. The assistant has Lincoln's help.

When maira and Robert were dating, Eric was still worried about maira, so he secretly followed them.

Roberts let maira drink with a cup after another. Soon after she was drunk, he took her to a hotel and  helped her to open a hotel room.

Eric saw that Robert was definitely not a good person, When he was about to shot the door, the phone rang, and it was Robert's call.

As soon as Robert opened it, they found Eric standing outside the hotel door. The atmosphere was too embarrassing. Eric didn’t know how to explain it, he insist on taking Maria home but Robert disagreed, Eric stair him with a weird look , so he let Eric stay in the hotel to take good care of maira.

Eric entered the hotel room, but maira was very sober, and she told him that even if he was deceived and suffered a loss, he was willing, and it had nothing to do with Robert. He lift her up and left the hotel to take her home.

When Emma and Lawyer Nike got off work, because of the cold weather, Lawyer Nike took off his coat and put it on Emma's body.

Lincoln suddenly appeared and became so jealous, and couldn't utter a word. Later they ate some steak and kidney pies.

Both Emma and Lawyer Nike were full of topics about kidney pie. When Emma went to order, Lawyer Nike knew that she already found the job of a paralegal with Lincoln's help, but she didn’t mind the job. How to get it, lawyer Nike praised Lincoln with a vision.

He expressed his own opinions on the relationship between them. He found Emma to be particularly cute, and said that Lincoln and Emma were just roommates sharing a room.

When Emma and Lincoln returned home, she thanked him for their help, saying that she would definitely learn from Lawyer Nike and live up to Lincoln's expectations of him.

What’s bad is that Lincoln had a cold because of the changing weather and , and Emma specially made ginger tea for him to drink.

Joy declined the wine and sent a  message to Jake to say that the love relationship between them was about to begin.

Jake replied as always. It just so happened that jake's assistant brought a long story about law and politics. Originally, he didn’t dare to be interested, but when he heard that it was a law and law theme, he immediately got the spirit.