chapter 11

Next morning Cindy woke up exactly 10:am, she feels so tired because of the shopping they went to yesterday.

She took her bath tidy the room and brought out her make up kit to do some makeup since today is Saturday she's visiting her mom when she was about to put on lipstick she recalled what happened last night and quickly shake her head not to recall it again.

Then she put on her lipstick, she hang her small size bag on her shoulder. When she went out of her room she keep watching everywhere so that she won't see Edward or bump into him.

She keeps watching every side of her, someone drag her by her wrist and she was totally scared, she saw Edward and she was like very shy and about to run but he held her tight to the wall and she closed her eyes.

"It seems like you're closing your eyes just because you don't want to see me for what happened yesterday, am so sorry for that it my fault I dragged you first, now you can open your eyes sweetheart"

Cindy was very shy and couldn't open her eyes, she told him that he can leave first before she open her eyes

"Alright sweetheart you don't need to worry am off”

Edward being the smart guy just hid by the side of a laundry room, when Cindy opened her eyes she didn't see Edward and head to the laundry room side because it the way out of the mansion.

She arrived at the way out but saw Edward standing by the door, she was surprised and turn to go back inside, but Edward stopped her.... " hey beauty where are you going.

He went closer to where Cindy is standing and dragged her to himself.

Edward what are you trying to do, let go of me.

"Sweetheart u put on makeup, you look beautiful, where are you going that you put on so much make up,I can take you there with my car"

She pushed him to leave but he brought her back and pinned her to the wall in the sense that he feels her breath. Cindy was angry about that and she closed her eyes.

"Beauty let me ask you for the last time where are you going, if you don't tell me, then I have no choice than to do what I did yesterday".....he was about to gorge his lips with her, then she uttered that  she's visiting her mom"

"Alright sweetheart, I will drop you off"

"Okay"

Cindy was sad and felt her heart is beating fast when he held her hand and they left together, he was driving and stirring at her through the front mirror. Cindy kept frowning and glancing at the window not bothering if he's stirring at her.

She saw him packed at a plaza and ask him...." Why are we here instead of my house"

"U didn't tell me the address so I had to buy some things for your mom"

"Oh thank you there's no need to do that"

" I have to. Now come out so that we can buy some things for her"

"Thank you no need, you can go by yourself. Since you insist Just buy her something simple"

"Alright sweetheart"

Cindy was thinking about what Edward did to her earlier at hime. Why has he changed entirely to someone else he has change from arrogant Edward to nice Edward.

These days he seems to be caring for her and today he has shown her that she's his sweetheart but wait why did he just kissed her yesterday and show his emotion and feelings to her without being embarrassed. Something came into her mind in her inner thought that.....cindy when someone is in love he doesn't feel embarrassed he go for what he wants, and ask yourself do you feel happy when he does that to you or not, definitely I feel happy.