Chapter 7

Next morning Edward drove to his office. As he was busy working on some documents, his secetery came in with an envelope and gave Edwards......sir someone gave me the envelope, he said his name was jason"

"Yeah i know, you can keep it"

When his secetery left, he opened the envelope and brought out some papers, showing the location and every details of fiyona, and some bribe she's taking from people and scamming them without them knowing. She lives in Malaysia now and normally comes to abuja 2 times a year. She's currently  in Malaysia, but here in the letter shows that she will be coming back to Nigeria in 3months time for a business when Edward saw that, he knew she's no up to good things and promise to her in her place. He's just waiting for her to come back. He will start his mission by setting her into a trap that she won't be able to deal with it nor free herself out of it.

After he's done, he lean his back against the chair and close his eyes. As he was in that position, cindy's thought came to his mind, and he recall what she said yesterday at the kitchen when he ask her what she was thinking, he probably knew what she's thinking about and just brush it off telling her not to stress herself and read. He just don't know why he's thinking about her all of a sudden, and untop of that he just seem to have missed her. When he realised that he's having this thought he decide to go out for a walk so as to drive away his thought.

Cindy have been studying for her exams, she's trying hard in other to be in the first batch of those that will be in finals. Cindy is a very intelligent girl though.

Edward came back from walking around and continue with some work. After his done, he went back home feeling exhausted, he freshen up and came to his Mom's side and saw jessica and his mom having a conversation and when they saw him they started laughing at him.

"Mom what's making you both to laugh is there something on my face or something else"

His mom told him it nothing they're laughing at one of cindy's satement she made the other day, and that made Edward to be intrested in what she said...."what did she say that's making you laugh"

His mom replied with..." go ask her yourself"

A smiled criped from his face and he left.

Cindy came back from her exams and was so stressup, she lay on her bed to have some good sleep, when Edward came in looking for her, he saw her sleeping soundly and decide to leave in other not to disturb her, he gently close the door because the door was left open.

Later on after cindy woke up she went to the kitchen to make something for herself and saw Edward making pasta with apron on his waist. She was surprised because she knew Edward would never do that, he saw her and said...." i told the maids to leave it am going to cook for myself, anyways just have some sit and watch how i cook and i will include you in my meal got it?"

" yeah i gorrit" she smiled.

After he was done cooking he told her to go and sit in the dinning he will come and serve her. After she went there he came with the food and serve her with some mixed cocktail drink...."wow it taste good mr Edward"

"It Seems like you've got use to calling me mr Edward right?"

"Am so sorry i forgot,  i have got use to it but i will try as much as possible to be calling you Edward"

"Alright,  now tell me how does it taste"

"Mmmm ahwww it taste delicious but....

" but what? Is there any problem with the taste?"

"The taste is okay it just that the're too much pepper as you can see am sniffing,  but the food is super delicious"

"I added 2 tea spoon of pepper"

"Really!! That's why it too much"

As they were busy talking cindy started coughing .... " Cindy sorry it my fault i should'nt have add too much of it,  have some water sweetheart"

Cindy was surprise by his words,  when did Edward started calling her with this name, does she deserve it....

"Hey cindy what were you thinking, i know it because o called you sweetheart,  you know anyone who is dear to me i call them sweetheart, untop of that you're a nice person a good girl"

"Ahww ahmm thanks for the lunch i should get going”

" cindy wait"

"Thanks for complementing my dish"

"Yeah you're welcome"

Cindy left to her room and was thinking about what Edward said to her earlier about the word "Sweetheart" does he normally call everyone sweetheart or he's playing tricks with her. At first she thought those words are meant for her even though she doesn't know why she felt something in her heart when he called her sweetheart, she decide to let it go and stop thinking of this word.

Edward went back to the kitchen to tidy it up. He recall what he said to her and he mean it but he doesn't want her to think the other way round so he said to her that he normally call someone dear to him sweetheart, he just want to confuse her ao that she won't think too much.

After he's done tidying everywhere he went out to get some fresh Air,  he's friend call him and told him to come to his office he has some clue about his ex girlfriend.

Edward quickly went inside the house to dress up,  he took his car keys and went out,  cindy came out and saw him with angry expression and he was walking so fast,  she wonder what makes him angry she wish everything is okay with him.