chapter 19

Without a full evidence of a crime a case will not be worn they would not win the case, but joy is not proficient in statistics, she's scared of Emma sueing her for deceiving her, that's why she came here to stay with them in other to make them calm down.

Lincoln, who heard joy's call, took the initiative to help and quickly calculated the data. Looking at the dense data, joy was very surprised.

At night, joy slept in Emma's room by herself. Emma had to sleep in the same room with Lincoln, but because there was only one quilt.

Lincoln gave half of it to Emma who was sleeping on the floor. At night, Emma suddenly remembered the suitcase she had left next to the trash can during the day, and hurried out to find it.

Although the process was tortuous, fortunately, she found it at the property. After inspection, Emma found that the rabbit doll “Five hundred" dollars” that her sister had given her had disappeared, and she felt very sad.

Lincoln asked about the specific shape of the doll. She showed him a photo of herself holding the doll and standing with her sister.

Lincoln was very moved when he looked at the photo of the doll, he bluntly said that the doll was likely to fall in the sanitation vehicle, and told her to look for it at the sanitation station early the next morning.

Because there was no doll, she couldn’t sleep, so Lincoln grabbed her to tell the mistake of her thesis.

Listening to Lincoln's academic words, she quickly fell asleep.  She woke up early in the morning, and found herself in Lincoln's bed.

listening to her cousins words of deception, she mistakenly thought that the matter was exposed, and hurried out to find joy.

She Just let Lincoln help her practice court argumentation, and Joy accidentally discovered Emma's graduation certificate and angrily accused Emma of being an idiot.

Lincoln appeared in time to help Emma out of the siege, and promised that he would help her during the year to ensure that she could successfully complete her defense. No one would call her a fool.

Hearing this, she was very moved. After taking dog food, joy decided to move out.

Lincoln, who had left home, came to the sanitation station to help Emma find a doll.

After sending joy. Emma hurried to the sanitation station and looked at Lincoln, who was covered in dirt. She was very moved and hurriedly dragged him home. .

On the way home, he accidentally saw Emma's doll in the hands of a child, but no matter how he negotiated, the child would not return it to him. In desperation, he had to leave money for it.

He ran away with the rabbit. Knowing that there was the last sentence left by Emma's sister in the rabbit doll, he was very touched and understood that his previous thoughts were wrong, and apologized to her.

He was  Faced with Emma's question, and only said that because she was worthy, she agreed to marry  him.

Lincoln told her clearly about the contractual marriage between them. The one year marriage contract was that Lincoln would transfer his own home to Emma after the year.