Epilogue: Help Wanted!

"Jen, come on! We're gonna miss it!" Jisoo ran, carrying both her and Jennie's bags. She knew the younger was already slow, this weight would only pull her down.

Luckily, they made it on time for the bus to arrive at their stop. Jisoo tapped her card and waited for Jennie to hop on.

The younger was grunting as she dragged her tired feet onto the bus. She held onto Jisoo's arm for support as they walked further back.

"Sit." Jennie shook her head and tried to get Jisoo to take the empty seat.

"I know you're tired, anyone within a 5km radius could hear your heavy breathing, Jendeuk." She watched her girlfriend let out an angry exhale of air as she took the seat.

Jennie still held onto her hand as they rode. Even when the bus stopped and Jisoo stumbled slightly, the latter didn't let go.

Jisoo's gaze was on the floor when she felt a tug at her hand. She looked up to see a small kid staring at Jennie.

"Woah! Unnie you're so pretty! Are you an angel?" The little boy gasped at Jennie's gummy smile.

"Aww! Chu, he's so cute!" Jennie said as she patted him. She stood up, patting the seat. "Unnie will give you this seat, okay? Sit down."

I also think you're very pretty. Jisoo pouted as Jennie gushed over him.

They watched his small body slowly climb to stand on the seat before sitting down. Jennie was getting her bag back from Jisoo when she felt a small gust of wind behind her skirt.

"Unnie, your underwear is white!" Her announced loudly.

Jisoo's eyes bulged out when she saw his grubby hands lifting Jennie's skirt, the only thing his short hands could reach.

"This kid!"

"Huh?!" Jennie quickly pushed it down with both hands while her girlfriend tied her sweater around her waist.

She watched the older girl shake her head before kneeling in front of him menacingly.

"Do you understand what you've done wrong?" She asked in a scarily deep voice.

"Am I- Are you going to bully me?" His little voice quivered. The raven shook her head.

"Listen up!" She palmed his tiny head. "I'm going to teach you some life lessons."

"Jisoo, be nice. He's just a kid." Jennie frowned, looking at her angry girlfriend.

"This unnie's underwear..."

"ONLY I CAN LOOK AT IT!!"

The silence in the bus ran deep.

"...Actually my mom's seen it too." Jennie replied.

"Wait...you'll really let me look?" Jisoo tood up with a curious glint in her eyes.

It finally dawned upon Jennie what she had just blabbered. Her cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment.

"OF COURSE NOT!" She pushed away Jisoo's while the raven laughed at her. They continued to watch over the little boy until he got off and waved goodbye to them.

"Come on, sit down." Jisoo tried to grab Jennie's bag from her again but the girl moved away from her.

"No! You've been standing the whole time."

"You have been too." She reminded. Jennie frowned, waiting for her to give in but Jisoo was adamant.

"Fine! I know how we both can sit." She grabbed Jisoo's bag from her.