Chapter 63: End of the Celebration

"Good Morning, babe."

"Good morning to you too, babe." Lisa, who was walking by her, blew her a kiss.

"Fuck off."

"Don't swear so early in the morning, children!" Soojoo warned from the kitchen.

Seeing Jeongyeon and Seulgi's pitiful situation, Jisoo let the strays take asylum in her apartment. And as always, it turned into the rest of the girls coming over for a sleepover.

It was slightly less disgusting having the girls joke around with her while Jeong made up to her girlfriend through the phone.

Jennie's giggle through the phone brought Jisoo's attention back to her.

"Ignore that idiot. How's Irene's window?"

In the middle of the night, a slightly sleepy Seulgi had managed to sneak off to attempt to get back into Irene's place once more. She missed her girlfriend too much.

A yell was too loud and would've woken up the whole neighbourhood so Seulgi did the next best thing.

She picked up a pebble and threw it at Irene's window. But to her unfortunate surprise she heard a pained yelp in response.

As expected, The furious StuCo president cussed her out for almost twenty minutes and she simply stood by, listening to her soothing voice and accent.

"Still mad. But she thought it was really cute of her to stumble all the way here in her Pringles pajamas just because she missed her so she'll give in after a few more curses."

"Good to know." Jisoo flashed a thumbs up to Seulgi who was beside her.

"I'm so sorry but I'll call you back in a minute, Jen. And wait for me at home, I'll pick you up." Her girlfriend kissed her goodbye before hanging up.

"I'm gonna call her." Seulgi declared.

"Go ahead." Jeongyeon fell onto the couch. "I wanna see this."

"Me too. Me too." Lisa and Soojoo jumped onto the couch together while Bona and Wendy focused on making breakfast.

Seulgi dialled the number and watched the screen. Each ring got her more nervous.

"I can't do this!" She tossed the phone to Jisoo. "You speak for me!"

"What the- What am I even supposed to sa-"

"Hello?" Their attention fell on the voice that came from the phone.

Seulgi begged Jisoo to answer for her and she reluctantly agreed.

Jisoo slightly cleared her throat before putting the phone to her ear.

"Hi, babe..."

The line of curses she heard from Irene was enough to deafen her. Unable to take it after the first five minutes and still wanting to be able to hear, she threw the phone to Lisa who only took a second to listen.

Lisa was sure her ear was bleeding by now. She immediately passed it to Soojoo who chucked it at Jeongyeon.

Having enough of Nayeon's yelling from yesterday, she simply passed it to Seulgi who shamelessly smiled, listening to the line of curses until her ears were close to bleeding.

They pushed her into Jisoo's room so they didn't overhear the variety of curses.

"Why did you idiots just play hot potato with the phone?" Bona asked, setting the pancakes down as they came to the table.

"Don't ask. One more second and my ears would be bleeding."

They finished breakfast and separated to leave for home so they could get ready and meet at YG.