Chapter 33: I'm Not Scared

The girls decided to walk around together after lunch. They unknowingly ended up pairing up with each other. 

Well, Jennie and Rosé made sure to stick by their girls so they could partner up together.

Sana and Tzuyu were together as expected while Dahyun paired with Momo and Chaeyoung volunteered to go with Mina. 

Jisoo laughed at Lisa freezing at the thought of being alone with Rosé. She grinned as she took Jennie's hand in hers and ran off before Lisa could grab her to stay. 

"Oh my god! You should've seen her face." Jennie could practically burst at the sight of Jisoo laughing. 

"The monkey was sweating a whole river!" 

"Monkey?" 

"Mhm. Lisa spams us monkey emojis 24/7. I usually call her monkey or gorilla, short for the Gorilla glue that she uses as hairspray. Those bangs...they don't move." Jisoo shuddered.

Jennie giggled at Jisoo's serious explanation. She stopped when she realized where they were standing.

"Since, we're here, might as well go in." 

Jennie gulped at the thought. 

Of all places, we had to run to a haunted house.

"H-how about that over there? Let's try that first." Jennie pointed somewhere, not even turning around. 

Anything is better than this.

"You want to go on the Gyro death drop first?" Jisoo questioned her. 

DEATH DROP? 

Jennie hurriedly turned back to see people screaming for their lives as they dropped from the highest part of the ride.

Why do I keep doing this to myself?

She slapped herself internally and gave herself a quick pep talk. 

"Nevermind, let's go in."

A little heart attack is better than death.

"Are you sure?" Jisoo smirked "We don't have to go if you're scared." 

"I'm not!" Jennie huffed out "I'll even go in first! You can follow behind me if you're so scared." 

"Lead the way." Jisoo tried to keep her smile down as she watched Jennie stomp forward towards the haunted house. 

They're just people wearing costumes. You got this, Jen! 

They stepped into the dark, to see the gorey setup. 

She turned around to see Jisoo casually walking in and looking around like she was at an art exhibit. Not a single bit scared.

Wondering if it's too late to tell Jisoo she lied about not being scared, Jennie tried to think about her dignity and walked in farther. 

Jennie held back a scream when she walked into a prop zombie. 

Looking behind again, she saw Jisoo with her hands in her pocket, still walking through like they were at an art museum. 

What's so interesting about a few skeletons? Stop staring and come help me!

As if she heard her thoughts, Jisoo turned towards Jennie and gave her a smile. It turned into a smirk when she raised her eyes a bit higher above Jennie's head.

Confused, Jennie glared at her. Jisoo just signalled her to turn back. 

"I already saw the zombie." Jennie rolled her eyes "You can't scare me."