Chapter 1: My Girl

Being woken up at 5 in the morning to find Lisa's homework wasn't the best start to a Monday, but here's Jisoo going to Uni half-awake after searching for that stupid bio work for 2 hours just to be told Lisa left it in her locker.

This morning is so unnecessarily cold and the volume in this bus is astronomical, the last thing Jisoo needed right now after her bike broke down and having forgotten her headphones at home.

Lucky for Jisoo, her reputation as YG's biggest delinquent and most troubling student kept most students away.

And unfortunately for her it also kept girls away. All thanks to Lisa's dumb brain and Seulgi's flimsy limbs.

I guess they can't take all the credit. Jisoo's black leather jacket, white TVXQ shirt tucked into her black jeans and black combat boots definitely made her look the part.

The pikachu keychain dangling from her bag didn't fit in, but there's no way Jisoo's getting rid of that.

She could hear Wendy's loud voice from the front of the bus all the way at the back, snapping her out of her own thoughts.

She was bothering Joy for her attention as usual.

The girl has been trying for almost a year now and Joy still hasn't even flashed a smile at her jokes.

Jisoo would never be down that bad to chase after the same girl for a year.

Instead, she's been crushing on the same girl for 5 months and still hasn't said a word to her.

Worse.

She only learned her full name a few months ago. Dumbsoo

She could get Lisa and Seulgi to help her but that would mean endless teasing from the two of them.

The last thing I need is Lisa yelling out my confession for me!

As soon as she hopped off the bus, she texted the gc. 

theslap.com 👋💥

King Jisoo 🐢🐰:
Where are you idiots?

Seulbear 🐻:
It's 7 in the morning on a Sunday, where else would we be? 😑

King Jisoo 🐢🐰:
It's 8am and monday??? 🤨

Seulbear 🐻:
HUH???
@lalalalisa WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT'S A MONDAY???

Manofoot 🦶:
Why are you yelling?
Go to class 🙄

Seulbear 🐻:
WE STAYED UP TOGETHER UNTIL 3AM??

Manofoot 🦶:
We? I told you I logged off early.
Can't risk it.
I have class with my future wife 😍

King Jisoo 🐢🐰:
she doesn't know you exist 😒

Manofoot 🦶:
SHE WILL 😤

Seulbear 🐻:
Yeah, jisoo, she will 😒
When the office calls for Lisa over the speakers for parking in the wrong spot again 💀

Manofoot 🦶:
IT WAS ONE TIME 😡 LET IT GO

King Jisoo 🐢🐰:
3*
Now back to seul
I see Irene walking to the council office

Seulbear 🐻:
I'M ON MY WAY 🏃‍♀️💨

Manofoot 🦶:
Whipped

Seulbear 🐻:
Fuck you, Manobal 🖕

Manofoot 🦶:
Manoban***
I already have my girl 🖕

Jisoo threw her phone into her bag as she walked into class. Dropping her books on her desk and slumping into her seat at the back as usual, she smirked when her eyes landed on the long black waves in front of her. 

Perfect view to see MY girl!

She was staring at the back of her brunette's long raven hair until she finally turned to talk to her friend behind her. 

And there she was giggling and giving the biggest smile possible, bringing out her cheeks.

Minatozaki Sana!

She quickly lost her thought when Lisa walked into her class, yelling her name with her loud voice.