Chapter 47: Official

Jennie came out with slightly wet hair. She felt relieved to see Jisoo still sitting at the same spot.

Don't falter, Kim Jisoo!

Jisoo tried to pry her eyes away from looking at Jennie in shorts.

You're looking at another man's woman! She reminded herself.

Jisoo felt her throat dry up, watching Jennie stand in front of the mirror.

Jisoo looked at Jennie's shirt to see the two little C's. Her eyes unknowingly traveled a bit below the logo but she quickly rushed them back up.

Be respectful, Kim! She was yelling at herself in her mind when she felt a weight drop on the bed beside her.

"Like my room?" Jennie asked.

She nodded, "I like Kuma too."

"You met him? And he didn't bark at you?" Jennie questioned, surprised since Kuma would bite anyone new that sets foot in her room.

"Nope. He loves me." Jisoo beamed. "I'll trade him for Dalgom."

"You're such a bad mom. I love Dalgomie." Jennie slapped her arm.

"Keep him. I'll take Kuma. And Kai too."

"Kai's in mom's room. You can see him later."

It was pure silence that surrounded them. Jennie didn't mind, she was beside Jisoo but Jisoo felt nauseous thinking about how it should be Kai in her spot not her.

"Sorry. I just realized we haven't talked to each other properly in a while" Jennie said.

"You don't have to apologize for that."

"I do. I just noticed I've been pushing away my friends. It's just I've been busy with something." Jennie pouted hearing Jisoo's stern voice.

"Don't worry about it. I've been a bit busy lately too."

Busy getting over you.

"With what? Getting a girlfriend" Jennie asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Apparently, the whole school knows you're seeing someone except me."

"Ningning was just-"

"Ningning." Jennie rolled her eyes "Going after a freshman. What are you? A pedophile?"

"Excuse me?" How did it escalate to her being called a pedophile?

"She's a child, Jisoo!" Jennie exclaimed

"Two years."

"Exactly! She's two years younger. That is an infant!"

"Jennie, you're a year younger than me."

"That's different!" Jennie claimed, turning away, folding her arms.

Jisoo doesn't even understand why they're arguing over her fake girlfriend.

"Why are we even arguing about this?" Jisoo chuckled, seeing how cute grumpy Jennie looked.

"You've never even mentioned her to me."

"I met her like three days ago."

"You're dating someone you met days ago!?"

I've been with you for more than three months and you're dating someone you met three days ago???

"You've never mentioned Kai either." Jisoo muttered under her breath.

It was childish to argue over this, but she doesn't understand why Jennie was being so hypocritical.