Heart Beating For You // before you begin reading

Hi! Welcome and thank you so much for reading my new book, Heart Beating For You! Please vote and expect updates regularly, I always love seeing comments from new people and I love hearing what you think will happen next! Please enjoy your reading.

Before you begin, it's important to note that this book deals with some heavy and adult topics, so please be mindful of the episode ratings at the beginning of each chapter. They are there for a reason. All of this is a work of fantasy and fiction, no events or characters are real. If you find some things too difficult to read, there will be a synopsis of the episode in every part. Please make sure you are reading at your own comfort level, you may find some scenes disturbing. Please don't read if you are younger than 13, this is meant as a story for an older audience. 

None of the settings or locations in this book are real except for the fact that there is a neighborhood called Yongsan-Gu. I legit made up everything else for plot devices, but there's no one from Korea who reads this, according to my Wattpad statistics. I hope you all don't mind. Shout out to the Philipines for making up so many of my readers, y'all are real ones.

With that being said, please expect weekly updates and make sure to vote and comment on your favorite parts! It makes me happy!

-starlightsoty, #1 Kim Lip Fan