Chapter 19: The Forgotten Droid

The rebels stood around the map as plans for a new base of operation were almost a success. "I don't know, seems too good to be true." Mako points out. Hera looks at her, "It's our only chance, Mako." she tells her.

The young Jedi just flicks her eyes to the map, Hera then turns back to the others, "Thanks to Rex's Old Republic map and the Map Zeb's Lasat Friends made, I believe we finally have a suitable location for our base." Hera said as the two maps combined into one.

"The Yawst System." Ketsu said aloud, making everyone look at her. "there's no sign of the Empire, but there is a small habitable moon, one that I think will provide everything you need." she tells them.

Commander Sato rubs his chin, "Promising, but Yawst is several parseces away, and our carrier does not have enough fuel to complete the journey." he reminds them, "We can't afford to leave it unguarded and immobile." Rex warns as he steps forward. "Well, I have been tracking Imperial fuel shipments. There's one scheduled to arrive at the Horizon base soon." Sabine informs as she steps forward.

Leo just shook his head, "I don't know, what if the Empire set this up to lure us out into the open." he warns them, placing his hands at his hips. "Eh, it's risky." Kanan calls out, making everyone look at him, "The Empire has tightened security at all its depots in the sector." he tells them. "But if there's fuel, what choice do we have," Ezra tells him. Mako and Leo exchanged worried looks.

~8~8~8~

The Flew down towards the Planet, entering the atmosphere as the fueling station, the Ghost finds an empty dock and docks, powering the ship down.

The ramp opens as the crew began to step out, "All right. After we grab the fuel, We'll have to blast our way out of there fast." Kanan warns, as Sabine placed her helm on and Leo pulled his hood. "Isn't that always the case?" Leo asks.

Kanan shot a smile back at him, "Chopper, be ready." Kanan tells the droid. Sabine pats the droid head, Chopper grunts at him, then looks off to the side, spying the motherload of treasures.

It couldn't be, he looks close, zooming on the item at the stand and it was, it was. It was an Astromech leg, he looks down at his leg, seeing it did not match his body, then he immediately turns to Ezra, grabbing his leg, yanking at him.

Ezra stumbles as he looks down at the droid he chattering, pointing at his leg. "Oh, yeah. That droid leg kinda does look like yours," he said as he walks down the ramp, Chopper just continued to grunt at him.

He then turns to Mako and showed her the hologram of the leg, "Sorry, buddy. We can't. Next time those." she tells him and walks off, he grunts at her then turns to Hera, pointing at the leg. "Chopper, we're not here to shop," she tells him.

"Uh, shop... Shopper!" Zeb laughs as he walks past them, Chopper mutters angrily at him, dropping the holo. He turns away as Hera kneels next to him, "This mission is important and dangerous." she tells him. He grunts with worry. "Not now. We need you on the Ghost to monitor Imperial transmissions," she informs him as he slowly turns his head to the stall just on the side of the station.

Hera grips his bucket head "Hey! Let us know the second the Empire suspects anything." she orders, turning his head back to her. He just groans chattering, at her. She stood and walks after the others. "You heard her. Stay at your post and get a leg up on the Empire, yeah." Ezra teases, pointing at his legs. "Yeah, Shopper." Zeb chuckles. As they turned away. "Shopper." Zeb chuckles.

Chopper turns his head back to the stall, looking right at the leg. But he turns away, muttering to himself. But not within two seconds, he looks right back at the leg. Then he turns to the stall, firing his thruster, shouting as he flew right over to the stall.