2. FEVER

'Hyung, come on! Get up! We'll be late!' Taehyung continued to call as he made his way to Namjoon's bed. 

The leader was still in deep sleep, tightly wrapping the blanket around himself. The members were a bit surprised since he was always the first one to wake up after Jin.

'Hyung!' he shouted but his hyung didn't even budge nor did his eyelids blink.  The younger sighed, now there was only one way, something Namjoon would always try on them.

He grabbed a corner of the blanket and pulled hard. But then came RM's rather exhausted voice.

'Ah...c-cold' he murmured in a soft whisper

V's face frowned. Cold? But the sun was scorching today. It was already 8 and they were supposed to leave at 6. He sighed again. How could it be cold? He again grabbed the blanket but this time he didn't pull it. Rather he seemed to be momentarily dazed at how warm the blanket felt. Maybe because it was too hot today. But something wasn't fitting. He slowly crept his right hand towards Joon's face that peeped out of the blanket which covered his entire body.

Touching his face, the younger was stunned. NO WAY. He then touched his forehead and even sneaked his hand underneath the blanket to feel his neck. YES HE WAS RIGHT.

NAMJOON WAS BURNING!

'Hyung? Hyung you have high fever! Hyung wake up!' he gently shook Namjoon's shoulder but his eyes didn't open. 

Taehyung immediately rushed downstairs, screaming 'Hyung!! JIN HYUNG!!'

'Mwo (what) mwo mwo?' Hoseok asked as the younger ran inside the dining room.

'Hyung, Namjoonie hyung has really high fever!'

'WHAT?!' now the attention of all 5 were on this panting young member

'Ne (yes) hyung. He isn't waking up!! I tried to shake him but he wouldn't budge!'

The next moment, they were all sprinting upstairs to check on their leader.

Namjoon lay on the bed, tucked in. His face pale but flushed due to the high temperature. His eyes still closed and his body slightly shivering.

'Namjoon-ah? Yah wake up!' Jin gushed as he shook the younger one

Jimin quickly brought the thermometer from the medical kit and handed it to Yoongi who held it beside Namjoon's ear. It beeped. He took it away and stared at the device.

'What?' Hoseok asked

The older sighed in frustration, '104.2 (40.1 in C) ! it's too much'

Namjoon was shivering again. His forehead now drenched in sweat. Jin immediately asked Jungkook  to bring extra blankets. Hoseok and Taehyung rushed to bring few bowls of cold water with some cloth. Jimin climbed onto the bed from the other side and held Namjoon close to himself, trying to reduce the shivering. 

As soon as the others came back, more blankets were wrapped around the unconscious leader. Jimin and Taehyung were rubbing the wet cloth on his arms. Hoseok and Jungkook doing the same with his feet and Yoongi kept changing the wet cloth on his forehead. The oldest was in the kitchen, hurriedly making the breakfast for the members and some light soup for Namjoon. 

He eventually stopped shivering but the sweat wouldn't stop. Nor was there any significant drop in the temperature. After discussing with their manager, the boys decided to call the doctor and ask him to visit the dorm since it was risky for them to take Namjoon to the hospital.