043

Luna's P.O.V.
11 months, who knew I was unconscious for that long, I made them wait that long, once everyone got out Sam looked at me and I gave him a weak smile, my head is still hurting from all those months if laying down.

Sam: Midnig- I mean Luna

Me: Dawn...

Sam: you still remember the name?

Me: why would I forget it?

He kept silent and walked towards me.

Sam: I thought you forgot about it since you don't like it when dad calls you that.

Me: that only applies for your dad, I hated him from the very start and I hated him eversince i heard his name. Also you gave me that name, and that just shows how we were inseparable when we were kids.

Sam: Hm... You have the very right to hate him, no one's stopping you. And yes it does show that.

We fell into deep silence after that, I don't know what to say, I don't know where to start, it's been so long, I brushed my hair that is now long as it grew in time, like when I was still a kid.

Me: Dawn...

Sam: hmm?

Me: Do you still remember back then when we first met?

Sam: uh... I guess?

Me: you were crying because your dad got angry at you and you ran away.

Sam: ah... Yes and you saw me by the cliff where we use to hangout.

Me: we were so innocent back then, we didn't knew how to fight, we don't know how to harm anyone.

Sam: right... I missed those times.

He said and finally sat down at the bed shifted at the additional weight.

Me: will we ever get those innocent kids back in our life? Like... can we get our bond our... our closeness back, that... that relationship we had... I- I don't know what I'm feeling, i- I'm so confused, I-

I was cut off as he let my head rest in his shoulders and patted it trying to calm me down, the tears that I'm holding back came racing down like waterfalls.

Sam: we... we may not be able to bring those little innocent kids back, we may not be able to get that old relationship back, but we can always create a new one... I'm right here by your side and that is all what matters, I'm here ready to make a new life, a new chapter with everyone here, with your brothers, with the primuses, with... you Luna.

He said which gave me assurance, he's sincere, very sincere, I hugged him and buried my face in his neck and I just let myself be like that for a couple of minutes.

Sam: Luna...

Me: hmm?

Sam: I'll court you.

Me: What?

Sam: You heard me.

Jay's P.O.V.
I was walking down the hall when I saw Jungwon outside Luna's room, I walked towards him and saw that he was smiling by himself.

Me: What are you doing?

Jungwon: Ah! Hyung! What are you doing here? Haha...

Me: I should be the one asking that.

Heeseung: JUNGWON!

I heard Heeseung hyung shout as he came running down the hall way.

Heeseung: Jungwon! Did you heard that?! Omg they-