023

Luna's P.O.V.

I was just walking wherever my feet takes me until it lead me to the castles balcony, it was more beautiful here than back in the mortal world, here you can see lights coming from houses that gave such comfort, I was busy gazing that I didn't knew that my brother was already beside me.

Daniel: Noona!

Me: Holy buckets of cheese! Daniel stop that!

Daniel: since when did you even get this jumpy?

I didn't answer and just kept my gaze ahead, I heard him sighed and soon he leaned in the balcony railings.

Daniel: mom was worried of you back there, you just came back yet you're already starting to spark a fight?

Me: I shouldn't have come back here.

Daniel: are you really saying this now? mom was so happy to see after thousands of years, maybe even father was, he just... don't want to show it, I bet even Nicholas hyung would've been happy for your return.

Again I remain silent and just kept looking at the view, Daniel started to move away from the railings which made me looked at him.

Daniel: mom wants you to go back, she still didn't get enough of earlier, is it okay to leave them? She's worried that they may witness the family drama if they came with you. *chuckles*

Me: I can and I could also let the other nine boys just stay with them while we're gone.

???: No~ we wanna go with you

I heard someone whined and when I looked I saw Jay peeking out of the doors corner.

Me: I thought you guys were taking a nap?

Heeseung: Only the maknaes were, we hyungs are awake.

Me: you should've taken a nap too you little.

Jake: we're not sleepy...

Me: Still-

Sunghoon: But we wanna go with you.

They whined like babies again.

Me: Guys... come on, this is a family matter please?

Jay: fine! But do call us if something came up.

Heeseung: A royal order!

Me: Fine!

Daniel just kept on laughing as I dealt with the hyung line, and soon we were walking back to our house.

Daniel: Eomma! We're home!

Celeste: oh my two children, you're here.

Mom gave us both a tight warm hug.

Celeste: Luna... we have so much to catch up on, it's been a lot of years since we thought you...

Me: Died? Yeah I know... It's been quite a while

While we were discussing, father came in that made up stop from talking.

Me & Daniel: Father.

We both said and bowed like robots.

Louis: You're back again? I thought you'll never comeback, I liked it that way.

Celeste: Louis.

Louis: What? It's true, I like it better when this piece of disgrace was gone.

Celeste: Louis! She's your daughter.

Louis: Yeah, a daughter full of failure,and such a disgrace, sometimes I even question that why was she Primus when she's not even for to be one.