037

Luna's P.O.V.

How can a wolf get bruises in his own den? Oh wait we fought them I forgot, I just rolled my eyes as I go back and forth getting the things I need to heal this dumb wolf, why am I even calling him dumb he just save my brother? Or did he? Is this some kind of part of a plan? Why did he even do that?

Jungwon: I'm the one getting dizzy for you Luna noona.

Me: oh I'm sorry Jungwon, I just have a lot of unanswered questions, you guys should rest.

Jay: Nah, we'll stay here for a moment

I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to what I was doing.

Me: how did you even get this many bruises? I didn't left you with this many.

I said as I examined his face.

Sam: I don't know, why don't you ask you brother?

I looked at Daniel and he just hid behind Nicholas.

Daniel: uhm... Sorry hehe

I just rolled my eyes and went back to curing Sam's wounds, I felt a hit of pain in my heart as I see his beaten up face, ugh... What is happening to me?!

Me: So... Why did you help us?

Sam: Eh... I just feel like it.

He said and shrugged, what that's it?

Me: So if you didn't feel like helping us you could've killed me in the spot, is that what you're saying?

Sam: What?! no!

Me: Then why?

Sam: I don't know! There's like this someone whispering for me to help you, I don't know either okay?!

Nicholas: You two okay there?

Me: yeah...

I just fell quiet as Sam's last sentence left his mouth.

Sam: I- I'm sorry...

Me: Yeah, yeah... Don't sweat it

I said as I cleaned up the things I used, but a sentence made me halt the things that I'm doing.

Sam's P.O.V.

Me: Do... You still care?

I asked, I just wanna know if she still cares about me, our past friendship, I know its hard with all of this arguments and fighting, but what if, what if we can change it? I'm so tired of my cruel father, I can't take this cruelty anymore.

Luna: still care about what?

Me: our friendship, me, us...

I whispered the last part only enough for me to hear.

Luna: I... Don't know, sorry.

She said and left, I stood up from my seat and looked at everyone inside, Nicholas still holds a grudge on me huh?

Luna: Hey! What are you doing?! SIT!

Luna pushed me back down my seat and crossed her arms.

Me: So you still do care!

Luna: What?! No! I'm just doing this to thank you for saving my brother!

Daniel: in denial~

Daniel whispered on Luna's ear and she started chasing him around the room.

Luna: HWANG DONGKYU YOU COME BACK HERE!

Daniel: AHHH HYUNG HELP!

Me: Some things really never change.