011

Luna's P.O.V.

Me: RISE AND SHINE!!!!!

I shouted as I clanged two pots together, and soon enough all seven of the primuses came down from their rooms.

Sunghoon: What's with the commotion.

Sunghoon said while rubbing his half opened eyes.

Me: Did you forgot what we're gonna do today?

with what I said Ni-kis eyes lit up, and he started to bounce around

Ni-Ki: We're gonna fly! we're gonna fly! we're gonna fly!!!

Jay: Calm down there kid if you fly with that energy you might blast into outer space *chuckles*

Sunoo: Won't we burn outside? It's still sunny.

Me: That's why you guys need to learn how to sleep in day and stay awake at night, and also who said we're going out? we have a massive training room here, big enough for flying, and also big enough for any activity.

All: Ohhhhh

Me: Go get your breakfast and we'll meet in the training room in 30 minuets.

Ni-ki's P.O.V.

All of us were already done eating, we settled for just pancakes since we don't have that much time, we were already walking down the halls and I was bouncing around out of excitement.

Me: This is it we're going to fly!!!

Jake: It does feel nice when you fly, but try to control your excitement? you might blast through the roof if you fly like that.

and everyone laughed, I'm just too excited, finally something extraordinary and something new to experience, I kept on bouncing up and down while Jungwon hyung joining me, I was visioning myself flying it looks so fun, feeling the breeze in your skin, soaring through the night sky, I bounced even more at the thought of it and the next thing I was blasting upwards

Me: AHHHHHHHH WHATSHAPPENING ALIDHABDUGAAHS

Jay: Ni-ki!!!!

Sunghoon: Ni-ki!! Hold on!!

Sunghoon hyung flew towards me, he has more control over his levitation powers than I do, he grabbed my foot and dragged me back down to the ground.

Luna: Guys? everything okay back there?

we heard Luna noona and soon she went out from the training room

Me: hehe... Hi noona

Luna: What happened? and why are you upside down?

Heeseung: Long story, let's go to the training room first

Heeseung's P.O.V.

Luna: So you're saying that Ni-ki was so excited to fly so he bounce around and then blasted off?

Luna recalled what I told her

Me: Yes, that's what happened.

she nodded her head and soon her attention was occupied by something or someone behind me, I looked back and saw Ni-ki meditating?

Me: uh... Ni-ki? what are you doing?

Ni-ki: I'm visioning myself flying hyung! that's what I did before blasting off

Luna: ah... so that's why, Imagining yourself or visioning yourself flying is one of the main points to control your levitation, plus the force you exerted in bouncing around may be the reason why why suddenly blasted off so fast.