021

Luna's P.O.V.

Me: Castle of The Primus, Pack all of our things!

As soon as I shouted all of the boys came running to the main hall.

Heeseung: Luna! Why are you shouting? should we be the one packing our own things?

Me: Oh the Castle can do it as well.

Sunoo: where are we going noona?

Me: Back to where we came from.

Jay: we're going to Vlitz?

I nodded and all of them jumped in joy, they all seem to be excited to go where they came from after a long time, soon enough the luggages came flying down to the main hall, labeled with our names and the stuffs inside.

Ni-ki: hey... so, what about serim hyung and the others? Where will they stay?

Me: I remember that there is a house big enough for ten people near the castle, they can stay there so they're close if they want to go to us, so what do you say guys?

Serim: It's fine with me!

Taeyoung: as long as we have a house I'm good with it.

Me: Then it's settled!

Everyone was jumping with joy, a few seconds later Daniel came teleporting in the middle of the room, he looked at me then the luggages then back to me, he smiled widely and gave me a tight hug.

Daniel: looks like you've made your decision

Me: yeah, I did... I guess it's time for me to face them again after a few hundred years.

Daniel: a few hundred? You were like gone for almost two thousand years!

Me: yeah whatever let's just go!

We all teleported to Vlitz along with the other nine boys, we arrived in front of the castle gates.

Sunghoon: woah... Is this the main Castle? It's way bigger than the other one.

Jake: yeah it's humongous!

Daniel: Told you so

Jay: so where's this house you were talking about Luna?

Me: oh, it's just a few walks away.

Daniel: why don't you guide them there nonna? I'll put your luggages inside.

Jake: are you sure you can do that?

Daniel: yeah of course I can.

We all nodded and walked ahead, a few minutes later we stopped in front of a big house.

Me: Here we are, this is where you guys stay.

Allen: you said it was good enough for ten people? BUT WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE CAN FIT TWENTY PEOPLE IN THERE?!

Me: Just go in! I'm sure you'll like it in there.

The boys went in and they were greeted by a luxurious living room, they explored the house and went in the giant kitchen, they also went outside to the backyard, and upstairs where the rooms are located.

Jungmo: wow, this place is so big, we could get lost in here.

Ni-ki: oh I'm sure you won't hyung! The castle was even bigger!

Me: we'll let you settle in okay? You can come to the castle if you need us, we're just a few walks okay?

The nine boys nodded and we went out of the house, I had a nostalgic feeling as I saw the scenery before me, good, bad, sad, and happy memories came flashing in my mind.