009

Sunoo's P.O.V.

I've seen Sunghoon hyung been scared before but i have never seen him this scared, his eyes wondered around until his eyes met mine, I gave him a reassuring smile to ease off his nervousness, at last Luna entered the living room closing the door behind her.

Luna: you guys are awfully quiet, what's wrong?

no one talked and they just kept looking down, we heard a deep sigh from Luna, she really that dedicated to protect us huh? well she didn't spend her last 128 years laying and goofing around.

Luna: why aren't you talking? come on I'm not mad, and I could never be mad, it's just that I'm worried for you. 

she said and looked at all of us, we were engulfed with silence for a few seconds when Jungwon spoke.

Jungwon: Yes, Luna noona you're right we're still scared, I just hope we're not scared, I hope we become stronger and braver like you.

Luna: I-i didn't say anything, how did you?

Jungwon's P.O.V.

Me: H-huh? but i just heard you say something. You said, Just tell you if we're still scared, it's okay to be scared.

her eyes grew big to what I said, and the other looked so confused.

Luna: you heard my thoughts?

Me: But didn't you-

Jake: I think you did heard her thoughts Jungwon, Luna really didn't speak, none of us did

Me: W-what?

Jay: Didn't you said you were reading a book about The History Of The Royal Vampires?

Me: yes I did and-

and that's when it hit me, the abilities that only us can have

Me: Mind control...

All: Mind control?

Luna: Mind control! yes! now it makes sense, your ability out of the seven is Mind control!

Sunghoon: What abilities Luna?

Luna: Quit changing the topic! tell us what you heard first.

Luna said to Sunghoon hyung.

Sunghoon: *Sigh* It's the wolves, they won't stop until they captured at least one of us, and they were also talking about the prophesy? what prophesy is that?

Luna: Ah... that, they said that the prophesy is that, once the third generation comes together and gained control over, they'll be the most powerful beings in the world, they'll take over every clan and every pack, and put all the end of bad and bring unity, but I guess the wolves don't want the unity, or they're just afraid that you'll over power them, wolves are over packed with pride, they always want to be the strongest amongst everyone.

All of us nodded our head at the new information Luna gave us.

Heeseung: Now back to the other topic, what abilities are you talking about?

Luna: Why don't you tell them prince Jungwon

and with that everyone's attention turned to me.

Me: well there's these abilities we each primuses have, no one can have then except us only, this this abilities excludes our levitation, super speed, super sense, and teleportation since every vampire is born with those abilities, now the abilities we may have is, shape shifting or copying a persons features, making things they touch weapons, see through the future, make an organ of a person or animal shut down immediately, disintegrate things or a person they want to disintegrate, death and life touch, and lastly mind control which happens to be my ability.