007

Sunghoon's P.O.V.

As we were all chatting in the living room I noticed Luna's ears perking up like a deer somewhat she's listening to something we can't hear, as I focus on her I somehow heard people talking, but it's not one of us, they're different, I tried to look around for other people but I only see the one's I know, they started talking again.

???: Did you find them?

???: No the one we were chasing yesterday suddenly disappeared in the forest.

???: YOU USELESS FOOLS!!! WHAT IF THEY'RE COMPLETE NOW?! WHAT IF THEY FULFILL THE PROPHECY?!

I winced at how loud his voice was

???: We're sorry great Alpha we'll try to track some of them.

???: You better! It's not that hard to track seven vampire kids who doesn't know how to control their powers! NOW MOVE!

???: Yes Great Alpha.

Wait alpha? Wolves?

Me: ah!!

I held my ears their howls it's to loud.

Sunoo: Hyung? Are okay? Hyung!

They all rushed to me as I fell on the floor, this is too much for me to handle.

Me: t-to loud!!

Luna: Prince Sunghoon, what's too loud?

All of their voices its too loud for me. I kept on covering my ears hoping that it'll lessen the volume but it's no use.

Jake: Sunghoon hey focus, look at me.

I tried my best to look at Jake, when I did I saw his worried eyes, looking at me with concern.

Jake: Sunghoon focus on me, and me only...

I looked at Jake and tried to focus on him, my breath hitched and the howls started to fade, my hearing was normal again, I removed my hands from my ears and seated properly.

Luna: are you okay Prince Sunghoon?

Luna asked and i nodded, what happened suddenly my hearing enhanced.

???: Guys what happened in here?

We turned to see Jay and Ni-ki by the door.

Me: n-nothing, my hearing just...

Luna: just what?

Me: *sigh* my hearing enhanced, i didn't expect that I thought I'll just have levitation for my power.

Heeseung: what did you hear?

Me: wolves...

Luna: w-what? Prince Sunghoon you have to tell us what they talked about.

Me: they were talking about us, they're trying to track and find us.

We heard Luna sighed, she looked so stressed, she paced back and forth but she suddenly stopped, she eyed the door like she knows someone is out there, I tried to focus myself again, maybe I can enhance my hearing again, I closed my eyes and focused soon I heard two people talking.

???: What happened here?

???: Yeah last week it's full of moss and leaves.

???: Maybe a caretaker is cleaning this place.

???: Nah... People are to scared to even come this close here

???: Let's go in?

???: I dare you.

And with that Luna ran like a speed of light and no one even noticed,  I stood to follow her when someone talked.

Jake: Hey, where's Luna?

Heeseung: Yeah, where is she? she was like her a few seconds ago.

Ni-ki: Noona?

I saw Ni-ki about to cry again.

Me: Hey it's okay she's still inside the castle, I was about to follow her, wanna come?

I asked and they all nodded, we all went out side the living room towards the entrance door and there we saw Luna talking with someone.

???: ...thats brave of you to get a job here

Luna: Yeah, yeah I know brave, now please go away, do you know your trespassing??

Jay: Luna is everything okay?

Luna: Jay! Go back to the-

???: Wait Jay???

Jay: Serim hyung? Allen hyung?!

Jungwon: You know each other?

Ni-ki: Yeah me, Jay hyung, Allen hyung, and Serim hyung are friends

Allen: Ni-ki?! all this time we thought you two were lost and you two are just here?!?!

Jay: Long story...

Jay said while scratching the back of his head.

Serim: Yes we know and you need to tell us, Let's go home, enough of your hiding

Jay: Hyung No.

Serim: what do you mean no? Jay we were looking for the both of you for days! we need to go home you two can't stay here.

Jay: But hyung... this is our home, this is where we belong, I finally found the place and people where I belong.

Jay said and looked at us with a warm smile.

Ni-ki: We've been hiding for so long hyung, but here we can be ourselves without anyone chasing us nor judging us.

Allen: Fine fine, you're making us cry! Be free you little bats!

he said and all four of them laughed.

Jay: YAH! we're not bats!!

Luna: They know you're vampires?

Luna asked and looked at the two with an expressionless face, she looks scary when she do that.

Jay: Yes... but don't worry, they promised not to tell anyone, the even helped me on the times that i was almost caught, they're friends I promise.

Luna: Okay, and they better not tell anyone.

Serim: We won't miss caretaker

Luna: I'm not a care taker!

Allen: Isn't that what you aid earlier? 

Luna: Y-you know what never mind

Serim: Okay we're going now bye guys

they said and waved good bye.

~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•

A/n:

aniefics: were we out for that long? anyways here's a new update hope you like it!! we gain two more friends would they be a big help to us? so that's it stay tuned for more of the primuses adventures!! and also I changed my username to DevilinWhite_ to aniefics

Moonlight_Engenes:we were really out for too long hehe,so yeah here's a new update is💕 stay tuned for more adventures of the primuses