031

Jungwon's P.O.V.

'Ummm we are still here'

We looked by the door and there stood the seven princesses.

Nicholas: oh no...

Daniel: we're done, DONE!

Hanbin: shoot! Hope they didn't heard what we talked about.

K: we're in deep trouble...

Luna: this is bad!

I heard all their thoughts as they looked at the girls fear evident in their eyes, they scanned the room and their expression changed when they saw Hanbin and K.

Morticia: Oh... Councilor K, Councilor Hanbin, what brings you here?

K: that was a close one

The two looked at the seven and fixed their posture but none of them talked, K nudge Hanbins shoulders signaling for him to talk.

Hanbin: Luna, please forgive me for what I'm about to say.

I raised one of my brows as I read the thoughts.

Hanbin: Uh.... We're here to.... get you guys! Yeah! Uhm... You see we found uh... Another kingdom who has Prince's with higher standards than here, haha, right K?

K: uh... Yeah! That's right! And we decided that you'll like it more there since the prince's are better than the ones here hahahaha....

Luna: Excuse me? What do you mea-

I quickly run over to Luna noona and covered her mouth before she can even say anything offensive, I looked at her reassuring that Hanbin and K knows what they're doing.

Amara: did the council talked about it already?

K: No... not yet, but we will do, the only thing that the council talked about is that we need to get you back in Solaria! Yeah ha ha haha ha...

They tried to laugh as naturally as they can.

Ivana: Okay, since you two has the highest place in the Council we'll listen.

Palm: we know your doing this for our own good

Hanbin: Yeah that's right! Anyways the carriage is outside you can go back to Solaria now.

All the princesses followed his orders and all of them went out, as soon as the door closed the Hwang siblings released a big sigh of relief as if they held their breaths.

Hanbin: I am so s-

Me: Forgiven, I know you just did that to make an excuse, we're not offended.

He looked at me with wide eye, oh shoot! Did i forgot to tell them? I chuckled at his stiff expression.

Me: Mind reading ability.

Hanbin: oh... okay

Jay: Great thing you handle them off.

Sunghoon: Highest place in the council? What does it like?

K: basically like what Luna does... But easier?

Ni-ki: so you mean taking care of seven wackos and fighting everything that will put them to danger, train them, have to deal with tantrums and... Basically trying to save them if they're close to danger like one transforming into a deer and almost got shoot by a deer hunter?

Heeseung hyung face palmed at what Ni-ki said and Luna just tried to hold her laugh, and the two counselors are left wide eyed.

Hanbin: NO! we mean like, making important decisions and making letters for other kingdoms if we have parties and visitations, we also just, go with the princesses as they fulfil their duties.