039

Daniel's P.O.V.
Me: Hey guys, I'm back.

I announced as I went inside the castle, it's been three days since Luna noonas incident.

Heeseung: Who's with you Daniel?

Me: Oh him? He's our family doctor

Dr. Oh: Good day you majesties, Daniel here told me about her sisters incident and I'm here to check her out

Sunhoon: Oh... Okay, just tell us how it goes.

I nodded and led the doctor to where my sister was.

Dr. Oh: your parents doesn't know about this?

Me: No... They don't and it's better if it stays that way.

Dr. Oh: I'll just do a quick check.

I nodded and sat at the chair by the door.

Me: Why do you look like you're just peacefully sleeping? It's just been three days and I missed you already...

A few more minutes passed before Dr. Oh was finished.

Dr. Oh: her burns are more worse than I thought, this was even worst that last time.

Me: Last time?

Dr. Oh: oh you were just little when that happened, this wasn't the first time that happened to your sister, your brother Nicholas knows it. Let's go back down.

We soon went down to where everyone was.

Jay: How is she?

Dr. Oh: it's way worse than I thought, some Vampires tend to sleep for a week or so, but for her... I think she'll not make up for months.

Jungwon: What?!

Dr. Oh: I'm sorry your majesties but a burn like that will take a lot of time to heal, if she didn't come back here in time, you could've lost her, I'm sorry...

After what he said, Jungwon flopped himself in the couch and place his head on Heeseungs shoulder, while Ni-ki just kept his head low.

Nicholas: What happened?! The sky is turning greyer!

Me: Noona...

I ran to hug Nicholas hyung as tears started to fall again.

Author
The fifth day goes by, all of the seven princes we so sad, no one could explain how sad they are at the sight of their Luna their friend, laying motionless, at afar she may look like she peacefully resting, but only they know the whole story, only they know the pain, as each day goes by Luna still not waking up, everyone gets sadder, the everything turning in to grey, showing the sadness of the princes.

A few more weeks passed by, all the towns vampire are worried, they grey hue still visible in the sky, Ni-ki had countless sleepless nights without her noona who also serve as his older sister, Daniel, he would often visit and never left her sisters side, Nicholas, he hasn't been the same, Hanbin and K would often visit them to make sure that their okay, this are all the conditions of Luna's Friends and relatives, everyone hoping she'll wake up soon.

Serim's P.O.V.
Me: Allen?

Allen: Yes hyung?

Me: Where's Sam?

Allen didn't reply and just looked at the door of Sam's room.

Jungmo: I'm worried for him, it's been a few days since he came out of there, he must be really sad.

Me: that'll be bad for him, he needs to get out of there.

Minhee: But how? Even if we try he won't listen to us.