Chapter 7: No one can see me

"Good morning Elsa!!!" Anna greeted.

"Oh hi Anna!" I gave her a hug.

"How was your sleep?"

I yawned a little remembering. "It was good how was yours?"

"Terrible." She sighed.

"Why?"

She hesitated. "I uhm.. Fell out of my bed.."

My eyes widened and I burst into laughing.

"Its not funny." She pouted.

"Oh Anna! I thought it was something much worse than that!" I continued laughing.

"It is! My back and butt are sore as heck!" She rubbed her back.

I giggled. "Okay then."

"Oh! Before I was about to knock on your door I heard you taking to someone."

I froze. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure actually, I heard you whispering about heights and flying.."

I felt Jack appear at my side hovering. "Oh I was just dreaming."

Jack chuckled.

I elbowed him in the stomach. "Shh." I whispered.

Anna looked at me confused. "Um Elsa is everything okay?"

"What? You can't see-" I stopped when I saw Jack looked down. "I mean, yeah I'm fine why?"

"Nothing its just that you elbowed the air and whispered it to shush.."

I blushed. "I was just stretching my arms are really stiff. And the shushing was just... Exercising my mouth, yeah that's right."

Anna looked at me like I grew another head then shrugged. "Um okay, haha well anyways I'm going to the stables to feed Sven with Kristoff. Bye Elsa!"

"Bye!" I closed my door and sighed in relief. "That was close."

Suddenly Jack burst into laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Exercising you mouth?" He smirked.

I scoffed. "Yeah there's a thing like that."

"That's ridiculous." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed.

Jack followed me hovering.

"Oh, didn't Anna see you when you stood next to me?" I asked.

His face fell. "She.. She doesn't believe.."

"Oh.." I felt a pang of sorrow. "I'm sorry.."

He shrugged. "Its fine, no one can see me except you."

"Why me?"

He sat in front of me. "Well first of all, you have to believe in me sooner or later I'm your guardian. And second of all... I felt how you needed someone like you."

I blushed. "I guess your right." I stared out the window for a few moments until I suddenly realized-

"Oh no! I need to get ready! I have so much to do for the ball we have tomorrow."

I rushed into the bathroom and started my shower, I saw Jack looking at me.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat. "Turn around. Privacy here."

"Right." He smirked and faced the wall covering his face with a pillow.

I closed the bathroom door just in case and stripped off my clothes. When I was done I made my usually ice dress and walked out the bathroom.

"Okay I'm done-" I paused. "Jack?" I looked around the room but he was no where to be seen.

"Jack where are you?" I walked around my room checking my closet and the balcony.

I felt something hovering above me. I looked up.

"BOO!" Jack yelled.

I screamed and fell backwards making it snow in my room.

I looked up again and saw Jack holding his stomach laughing.

I got up and brushed my dress, vanishing the snow which fell from the ceiling. "Very funny, Frost."

He smirked. "You took forever, I got bored."

I scoffed and walked out the door.

"Wait-" I heard Jack call but I slammed the door in his face. I giggled.

Finally I can get things done. I walked down the hall and into the ballroom where the servants were decorating.

Cassandra came up to me followed by one of the maids. "Good morning you high- I mean Elsa."

I smiled. "Good morning to you as well, how are the arrangements going?"

"Wonderfully well. We have everything set up and ready for  tomorrow."

"Great. Thank you, I'll be in my study if anyone needs me."

Cassandra and the maid bowed then went back to decorating.

I walked down the hall again and into my study, closing my door gently. I sat down in my desk writing letters back to the other kingdoms.

"Wow so many books."

I jumped at the sound of Jack's voice. He was standing beside me staring at the tall bookshelves around the room.

"I thought you were still in my room." I mumbled.

He chuckled. "You forgot to close you balcony door and one of the windows in your study is open."

I turned to my right to see a window open. The curtains swaying as a cool breeze flew inside.

"I really should remember to close them."

"Or you should just leave them open and let me fly through." Jack suggested.

I laughed. "I'll think about it."

He glanced at the letters. "Is this what you usually do? Boring."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't you think I already know that."

He smirked. Every single time his smile gets me, why????

I sighed. "If you have nothing better to do than watch me work, I suggest you should find something useful to do." I pointed at the books sitting on the shelves.

Jack shrugged. "Works for me." He hovered over to the shelves looking at books to read while I went back to writing letters.

A few moments past until my hand ached my writing. I wiped my sweaty palm with a cloth sitting on my desk.

"You have this book?" I heard Jack ask.

I turned around. "What book?"

He grabbed a large blue book and placed it on my desk blowing the dust off. I coughed as I inhaled.

"That book."

I stared at the cover and read the tittle:

"The tale of Jack Frost."