Chapter 1: Nothing but dreams

(Arendelle)

"Catch me!" Anna said as she hopped from one snow hill to another

"Hang on!" I smiled. I used my ice magic to form snow hills for Anna. My magic glowed in the evening light. It was going nice and slow until Anna wanted to keep jumping. She was going too fast!

"Wait! Slow down!" I yelled. I threw more ice as fast as I could. I should of seen where I was going because when I took a step back, I slipped on ice. Before I knew it Anna jumped.

"Anna!" I blasted ice to make a hill but instead I blasted ice towards Anna's head! I saw her fall and collapse on the snowy floor.

I ran to her. "Anna..." A strand of her hair turned tan and I had a feeling that it wasn't a good sign.

"Mama! Papa!" I heard my yell echo around us. Suddenly I heard a thump behind me, I turned around and saw my parents bust through the door.

"Elsa what have you done?" My father asked in horror. "This is getting out of hand!"

But before I could hear myself respond, the scene changed.

-------------------------------------

Then I saw a much older version of myself and I realized that this event only happened recently. I saw myself in my blue ice dress running away in a blizzard I just created. Behind me I saw a glimpse of Hans, following me through the storm.

"Elsa!" He called out.

I turned around. "Just- just take care of my sister!"

"Your sister? She came back to the kingdom cold. She said u froze her heart!"

"What..?"

"Her skin was ice, her hair turned white." He came closer. "Your sister's dead! Because of you!"

No.. I thought.. It- it can't be.. What have I done? I couldn't help it anymore. "NOO!" I collapsed on the frozen ground. Then my vision went black.

-----------------------------------

I woke up gasping.

It was all just a dream... Just a dream. But I know that I was wrong. It did happen... I almost killed my sister. No, come on Elsa, snap out of it. That was the past, I need to focus on protecting my kingdom. Including Anna...

As if on cue I heard knocking from behind my door.

"Elsa?" A voice called.

I sat up slowly, my back aching. "Who is it?" I asked sleepily.

"Its Anna!" She said in her cheery voice.

"Oh of course, come in!"

The door swung open. "Good morning!" Anna fretted as she walked in. "Today's a new day! That means Queen duties and-" she gasped. "Elsa, what happened?"

Confused I looked around my bed and saw what surprised her. Half of my blanket was hanging off my bed, the pillow for my head was on the floor and one of my slippers was sitting on top of my lap.

"Oh well um..." I got off my bed and started fixing my night gown. "I was just dreaming."

Anna stared at me disbelieving then shrugged. "Okey dokey! Anywhoo I'm gonna go check on Sven, I'll tell Olaf to come get you in 5 minutes."

"Okay, thank you Anna" I replied as I watched my sister out the door.

I went to the bathroom to get ready. I took a quick shower, braided my hair and made a new ice gown. Just as Anna had said, 5 minutes later Olaf came through the door.

"Good morning Elsa." Olaf greeted.

"Good morning Olaf, how are you?"

"I'm as cold as usual! And my flurry is still in shape." He said looking up at the snowy cloud,hovering above his head.

"That's good to hear, can you tell Anna that I'll be downstairs soon?"

"Sure." He replied as he started walking out the door. "Oh and Cassandra the nurse maid was telling me a story when you were little, you know about you and your friend..."

"Wait, friend?" I didn't have a friend then. But before I could ask Olaf what he meant, he was already walking down the hall.

What did he mean... Friend? I thought. I was all alone in my room for 15 years. No one could of came in... Unless it was... No it can't be... That's just a made up story for kids. No one out there is like me.

I pushed that thought to the back of my mind, I need to get on with my duties now. I can't have anything holding me back.

I walked out of my room, closing the door slowly and down the hall. Suddenly, right in front of me were frost on the carpet. But... I didn't do that. Ugh, I must be hallucinating. I shrugged and kept on walking towards the dining hall.

Author's Note: Thanks guys! This is my first chapter of "My Frozen Guardian" please comment below of what you think! Thanks so much! Happy Reading!