The Girl Hangs Out With Mitsuya & Mikey

Start from the beginning

Mitsuya looked over at me. "Hey, (Y/n)" he started but was cutoff when Luna and Mana ran over to him.

"Big bro, Mana said that she was hungry" Luna told him.

"Really? Are you hungry too?" he asked as I finally looked up.

"No" she lied and you could hear her stomach growl. She blushed. "Maybe I'm a little hungry."

"Cute" I thought and stood up from the swing. "Well you heard the girls, Takashi."

Mitsuya stood up from his swing as well. "What do you want to eat?" he asked the girls.

"Onigiri" Mana answered.

"Yeah, I want onigiri too!" Luna agreed.

"We could buy the stuff for onigiri and make them at your place" I suggested to him. Mitsuya looked at me. "What? I'm hungry too."

Mitsuya could hear his stomach growl slightly. "Onigiri sounds nice." He was somewhat glad his sisters showed up before he could even bring up what he wanted to tell me. He didn't really know what he wanted to say to me in first place, he just felt like he needed to get something off his chest.

I grabbed both Luna's and Mana's hands. "We should probably get ready to leave." I started walking a bit and noticed Mitsuya wasn't following us. "Takashi, we're going to leave you behind."

"Yeah, big brother!" Luna said.

Mitsuya snapped out of his thoughts and caught up with us.

After we went to Mitsuya's to make and eat onigiri, I got ready to go back home for the day. "Thanks for hanging out with me today, Takashi" I waved him bye.

"You know we can hangout whenever you want, (Y/n)" he waved back.

"I know." I left his house and walked down the side walk. "I don't know why I think after Toman disbanded that I wouldn't be able to hangout with the guys anymore" I thought. "I just really thought that things would change between all of us."

I heard my phone ring and I reached into the pocket of the jacket I was wearing. I checked to see who it was that was calling and was a little shocked. "Mikey?" I answered the phone. "Hey, Mikey."

"What are you up to, (M/n)-chi?"

"I just left Mitsuya's."

Mikey went silent on the other line for a couple of seconds. "Really?"

"Yeah, I was making onigiri with him and his sisters."

It almost sounded like he let out a sigh of relief after hearing that. "So that means you're free right now?"

"Yeah? You need something?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to hangout."

"Sure. Let me go back home so I can get my motorcycle."

"It's okay, I'll just pick you up."

"Okay then."

I walked over to a convince store and told Mikey he could pick me up there. "I'm still really surprised he called me since he hasn't called me in a while" I thought. I remember it's been almost a week since I last heard from him. "We haven't really talked since we made the time capsule" I continued to think as I saw Mikey's CB250t slowly come into view. "He actually got here pretty quick."

Mikey pulled up next to the curb and I greeted him. He greeted me back as I got on the back of his motorcycle. "So, where are we going?"

"I don't know. I don't even know what we're going to do." Mikey started driving.