8.

Perrie and Leigh-Anne were sitting on the couch extremely confused; they tried to analyze every possible scenario. Was Jade going to renounce to Little Mix? Did she love her solo career so much that she didn't want to be in the group anymore?

So many and different thoughts were crossing their minds; the two girls kept looking at each other trying to detect whether the other girl had more information that could lead them to what the brunette was going to inform them about.

Jade took some deep breaths but she didn't trust herself to look her bandmates in the eyes. She started fidgeting with her hands ready to break the news.

"I'm pregnant", she spit it out quickly, noticing the girls' eyes going wide. "Oh my god! It's amazing Jade!" Leigh replied immediately, getting emotional and embracing her in a hug. "Jade this is the best news ever!" Perrie added joining them in the hug and placing her hand over the brunette slightly protruding belly.

After a while they adjusted themselves and went back to their places on the couch. At that point Perrie and Leigh exchanged a few looks noticing the worried expression of their friend.

"Wait a minute? Why that face?" Perrie asked, confused trying to understand what was going on. "Jade everything is going to be fine this time, you don't have to worry" Leigh said, taking her hand and assuming that such an emotional state was related to what had happened 4 years before.

The brunette shook her head and looked them in the eyes, "It's not that. I'm ruining our plans, I'm sorry". Her bandmates were a little bit surprised; they didn't expect that to be the reason. "So this whole reaction is because of that?" Leigh noted quite perplexed , looking at her.

"I guess it's the hormones," Jade replied, now more relaxed. "Wonderful! We have some emotional months ahead of us," Perrie added laughing, looking at Leigh who couldn't help but laugh as well.

"Anyway, you don't have to worry. We will just postpone everything. Maybe we can start by writing some stuff, if you feel like it", the older bandmate offered and Jade nodded smiling.

"So, how long are you going to be in the Uk for?" Perrie asked intrigued. "Actually, we decided to move back here, we want to raise the baby with family and friends around. We've just bought a house in Surrey" Jade explained excited. "That's amazing! My new house is in Surrey too, maybe we are neighbors", Leigh replied smiling.

"Anyways, I want to know everything in the smallest details. How did Jordan take the news? How far along are you? Who knows?" Perrie started bombarding her with questions and causing the girls to giggle.

"So, I'm 13 weeks and I waited because I wanted to tell you in person. Jordan took it amazingly, actually he has been waiting for me to be ready for a while. The only people who know are you and our families. We are planning on telling the world soon, maybe after we had our meeting with management".

—---

The following days were full of meetings with different labels and management companies. If there's one thing the girls were certain of is that this time they wouldn't have worked with a company unable to fully represent them and promote Little Mix worldwide.

They ended up choosing Jade solo label and management, as they have proved to be amazing when it came to making a singer an international star. There were so many details that needed to be discussed: where would they have worked? Would they have continued working on their solo projects too? In addition, every girl had to sit and have a serious conversation with her relative partner since they all had families or were soon going to have one.

Andre proved to be the same supporting husband as when the girl started the hiatus and he was really excited for Little Mix to be back together. No matter how many times he had reassured her that they could do it all, Leigh decided to put her production company aside and give her sister the lead.
She knew that she wanted to be able to spend quality time with her husband and children; she was also aware of the fact that being part of Little Mix was a full time job and if they wanted to have the same success, or even more, she wouldn't have had time for other jobs.