6.

3 months later....

Perrie was sitting on the couch of her London house, they had just finished dinner and Alex was taking care of putting their son to bed. She was scrolling through social media while the television was in the background.

"Hi" her cousin said, coming into the living room. Perrie just looked at her and smiled to then switch her attention back to the phone. The younger girl sat next to her.

"So, there's something I would like to talk to you about", Ellie's voice seemed a little uncertain and she didn't dare to look Perrie in the eyes. The singer put her phone aside and turned to face the younger girl; she smiled to encourage her keep talking.

"So, I have been thinking about this for a while and I'm positive it's the best solution for everyone. I'm moving out, I'm getting my own place in London". Perrie was a little surprised by that decision, she started wondering if she did something wrong. "Why? Did something happened" she asked perplexed.

"No, everything is fine, but I feel like this can be an opportunity for you and Alex to spend some time alone, some quality time together. I'm sure it'll help you go through this crisis." Perrie sighed, still looking at her "You know that this doesn't have anything to do with you living here; and me and Alex are past this, so there's nothing to worry about".

Her cousin nodded ready to speak again and to sound the least judgmental possible. "Perrie, I don't think that you giving up your career is an agreement. It's him winning again and you ending up doing exactly what he wants. We both know this isn't fair at all".

Those words affected Perrie more than her cousin could imagine. She perfectly knew that Ellie was right but her family and especially Axel stability came before everything, even her career as a solo artist.

"You know what? You will understand once you become a mother yourself" Perrie said laughing as that was becoming her favorite sentence when explaining things to her cousin. "Here she goes with the mother thing" Ellie replied laughing as well.

After a few minutes Perrie became serious again. "Anyway everything between me and Alex is settled, you seriously don't have to move out." The other girl stopped smiling as well "It's not just that, I also feel mature enough to leave on my own..."

Perrie nodded and took her and "Okay then, let me know if you need help finding a place".

Ellie couldn't have foreseen how much her choice would have affected Perrie in the next months and years. Perrie on the other hand didn't have the minimum intention of giving away her worries and concerns but she knew that a lot was happening and all these things were leading to make her feel, and be, more and more alone.

The Little Mix hiatus had just begun, she'd just given up her solo career and now her cousin/best friend was going to live somewhere else. But then she started feeling extremely guilty for what she was feeling and thinking. She had the most amazing son and Alex, who despite everything loved her more than himself.

And then she realized that she also had something else and she couldn't help but start smiling; Red Parrot was always there, wasn't it? Maybe It was a good idea to discuss it during the dinner Leigh had planned for Friday.

......
Jade and Jordan

The couple was dining at a luxury and chic restaurant in London, it was a special occasion.

"Did you tell the girls about the news?" Jordan asked while analyzing the menu and deciding what to order. Jade was intent on the same action and replied without moving her eyes from what she was reading, "No, I will announce it during the dinner, I want to tell them in person". He just nodded and shifted his focus to his girlfriend. "And what do you think their reaction is going to be?" Jordan asked. "I'm sure they'll be excited" she replied.