18.

"So, how was your weekend guys?"

It was Sunday night and Leigh was having dinner with her husband and kids at their Surrey home. Jamal just shrugged and kept eating his lasagna, while Andre sighed, "It was actually really good, we went to the store, bought some things and built the furniture for his room. Jamal was great, the best assistant ever" Andre explained looking at his son, who didn't manage to hide a smile after that compliment.

"So you had fun with Andre, didn't you?" Leigh asked but he didn't reply. "Now that I know, I'll bring you with me next week to arrange the nursery for Jade's baby", Leigh joked tickling the kid who started moving on his chair, trying not to laugh. "Leigh-anne stop please", he said giving away some laughs. "I'll stop when I see a big smile", she replied and stopped when Jamal eventually gave in, "Fine, fine" he said smiling and Andre couldn't help but giggle at their interaction.

"And what about you two. How was your weekend with your cousins at grandma's?" she asked, looking at the twins who were laughing at the scene. "It was really fun" one replied, "but we wanted to go to aunty Jade's with you mommy", the other added.

"Don't worry, you'll see her in a few days at the party for the baby", Leigh explained, sipping on her wine to then look at her husband. She wanted him to tell Jamal what their idea for that day was.

"Jamal what do you think if on friday afternoon, when they are at the babyshower, we go to the field and play some soccer" Andre offered hopefully but the kid shook his head. "What about we go the cinema?" and again the head shake.

"Ice cream and Park?"

"No"

"We can build something else together"

"No"

"We can go bowling"

"No"

"Jamal, I don't have any more ideas. Let's do like this, you choose and I'll say yes to whatever you pick" Andre said helplessly looking at his wife who just smiled to reassure him. "I want to go to the baby's party, with Leigh-anne" he replied, and Andre sighed.

"Okay, you know what? We are all going to the baby shower" Leigh said, trying to bring some peace at that dinner table. "Since when men and husbands are welcome?" Andre asked curiously, "Since it's Jade's baby shower and the majority of her friends are male" she noted as it was obvious.

"Great we are all going to the baby shower then", Andre stated, happy that the matter was concluded. "You don't have to come, you can go to the field and play soccer", Jamal replied looking at him. Leigh sighed and tried to give the kid a serious stare but it was so hard; she was finding him so cute and she realized that he didn't just look like her husband, they also shared the same stubborn attitude. Jamal smiled innocently at her and she just rolled her eyes and lightly squeezed his cheeks.

"We are all going" she repeated seriously, pouring more wine to her husband who was really giving the impression of needing some. "Please tell me Alex is coming too" Andre asked hopefully, "I definitely don't think so"

"Have you noticed how he does it on purpose?" Leigh asked, smiling when they were finally alone in their bedroom. "Yes, and why are you saying it like it was a positive thing?" Andre replied, getting in bed next to her. "Because it's a good thing, he tries to elicit a reaction from you. He cares about you, he likes you". He furrowed a brow and looked at her, "Imagine if he actually didn't like me" he replied, making her laugh.

"You'll get along, I'm positive about it" she said, kissing him on the cheek and he smiled.

"How is jade doing?" he asked after a while, "She is doing much better. We had such an open heart conversation the other day, it was great. And you have no idea about what Jordan did for her", she replied excited, but she then stopped and looked at her husband who was just lying there smiling. "You knew it all along, didn't you?"