3.

Hello everyone, this chapter is going to be a little bit sad but it will also explain some things. Have a nice reading ❤️

"Okay I'm on my way baba, stay on the phone and talk to me if you can".

Perrie didn't have a clear idea about what was going on. Her first impression was that Jade was having a panic attack. She tried to quickly analyze the way she was talking, her behavior during the previous days: It must be a panic attack, she repeated herself.

She quickly moved closer to the door ready to leave the room when she noticed how her mother was looking at her all concerned. She gestured the older woman to get closer. "Jade needs help, I think she is having a panic attack. I'm going to her room to check on her" She whispered as she didn't want Jade, that was still on the phone, and the other girl to listen.

"Can you come with me? You definitely know how to handle it. " She asked, remembering how frightening panic attacks were for her and how her mother was one of the few people able to calm her when she was in that condition.

"Of course!", her mother nodded and the two left the room after informing the other girls that they were just going to check on jade and see if she wanted to join them. Perrie left them the task to inform Leigh who was still in the other room trying to calm her baby.

The two women were rushing through the corridors.
"Jade are you still there?" Perrie asked almost running, she started getting more worried as no reply could be heard.

"Yes"

"We are coming baba".

They were now running toward Jade's suite. So many thoughts were crossing Perrie's mind. What was going on? Was it really a panic attack? Why did they agree on Jade staying on another floor? Was asking her mom to come up with her a good idea? She didn't have much time to think as they soon approached her bandmate's suite.

"Jade we are here" She knocked at the door. They waited a few seconds and then knocked again. "Jade, I need you to open the door, so we can help you!"
Something could be heard on the phone, but it was too faint.

"Jade repeat! I didn't understand"

"2356"

"What does that even mean?" Perrie asked, confused looking at her mother.

"The door lock " Her mother replied pointing at the device still trying to catch her breath.

They soon entered the suite and started looking for Jade. They looked in the main area, then into the bedroom but the girl wasn't there. After a few seconds they heard some whimpers coming from the bathroom and they rushed there.

The scene the two blonde women faced wasn't what Perrie was expecting. It was even worse, she thought. Perrie Immediately froze. She felt numb. It was as if her soul was leaving her body. She just stayed there, unable to move.

On the other hand her mother immediately took charge. She went into the bathroom getting closer to Jade. "What's going on honey?" She asked, pulling Jade into a hug, stroking her hair with one hand and slowly sitting at the floor with her.

She had an idea about what was happening. A girl, in her almost 30s, bleeding and shocked in the shower can only mean one thing. To be honest it could actually mean more things but at that moment she couldn't find any other explanation.