Polite union, country of love and gun man help Slav ask out their son on date

SLIGHTLY LATE VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
IM A DAY LATE WHOOPS
ANYWAY VALENTINES SPECIAL
IGNORE THE FACT IM A DAY LATE ALMOST 2 IM NOT GOOD AT TIMING THINGS RIGHT-
THIS IS ALSO VERY BAD AND SHORT SO IM SORRY-
Anyway-
Happy Valentine's Day I hope you guys had a good day :0
This oneshot kinda sucks-
But I wanted to update this book and managed to get something for Valentine's Day done sorta on time-
So yay :3
DatGerman  I hope this isn't too bad I know you like my writing u,O,u
I thought it would be cute if Russia asked the allies for advice with going on a date with Germany and although this execution of my idea kinda sucks I'm still proud of it simply because I actually finished writing it
Anyway yeah-
Sorry it lacks a decent amount of Rusger actually but I tried qWq
Sorry for the shortness and badness of it-
Hope you enjoy tho!
——————————————

There was a knock on the door.

France looked up from his sketch pad in confusion. Odd, they weren't expecting anyone today. He set his sketch pad on the table and went to go answer the door.
When France opened the door he was met with a slightly nervous looking Russia standing there, "Russia, bonjour! I'm afraid Germany is out currently if you're here to see him", France gave a smile to his son's partner.

Russia cleared his throat awkwardly, "I know, I'm here because I need your help.", France looked at him in confusion but went along wit it and grabbed the taller country's arm and dragged him back towards the living room.

Britain had come into the living room and was now standing next to America once he noticed the Russian he smiled, "Good day, Russia!", America gave Russia a small wave.
France laughed and went to stand by the other two, "Apparently Russie here needs our help", he motioned to the Russian as the other two turned to him.

Russia nodded and took a deep breath before saying his next words, "I need help asking out Germany on our first date.", Russia shoved his hands in his pockets as the room went quiet.

The three allies looked at each other.
—————————————————————

Britain took a sip of his tea before settling it carefully on a bedside table, "Where do you plan on taking him, dear?", he made his way towards the closet of the room.
Russia sat on his bed and watched as the smaller union rifled through his closet, "A simple restaurant", he tapped his legs as he watched Britain push aside most of his clothes.

Britain smiled at the answer, "Classy! Well you'll likely have to dress the part at least.", Britain hummed and dug around in the closet some more before he pulled out some dark dress pants and a white button up shirt. He held it up in front of the taller Russian.

Russia looked down at the outfit as Britain looked up at him, "How about this?", the smaller union handed the clothes to Russia who nodded with a small smile which Britain returned.

—————————————

France set down a few bouquets of different flowers on the table before stepping away from it. He put his hands on his hips and turned to Russia, "Anyone can appreciate a good bouquet of flowers!", Russia looked at all the bouquets as France smiled.

The Russian stepped forward carefully and examined each of them, "Germany's favorites are his national flower, but I'm sure he'd appreciate any type of flowers so it's up to you to choose", Russia stood still looking at all of the flowers, before pointing to a bouquet of cornflowers.

France smiled, so Russia did know Germany's national flower after all. The Frenchman carefully picked up the blue bouquet and handed it to the country next to him. Russia held the flowers as carefully as he could.