3 times Third is bad, 3 times the allies aren't + one time the allies are best

As you can tell from the title this is three times Third is a not exactly good dad, three times the allies are good in the way he was bad, and one extra time the allies are best dads to Ger :3
I'm not the most creative at titles qWq
Also why does wattpad limit titles to 80 letters it's really weird-
Also disclaimer; Third isn't always a horrible dad and can be good but he's not always the best one-
Remember kids don't go crazy and kill your good father it makes you forget how to be good dad to your own kid
The best summary I can give you is one I gave DatGerman ;
Third:*does bad dad thing*
Germany: so that's how it is
Allies:*do the opposite*
Germany: wait no-
Also sorry once again to the people that only read this for Rusger I'm gonna try to finish a Christmas special that's about them qOq
Man I talk a lot
ENJOY-
—————————————————————————

One step.

Two steps.

Three steps.

Four steps!

Germany hopped off the final step, his too big pajamas moving around as he did. He giggled to himself as he held his toy up to see if she had fun jumping down the steps. He decided she did, as he tucked her back under his arm and started towards the living room.

He stopped abruptly once he got there, being met with his vater passed out on the couch, bottles surrounding him. Oh, he should've guessed that's why he didn't wake him up.

He walked towards the older country, quietly watching him as he slept. His vater's entire appearance was disheveled, his usually smooth clothing incredibly wrinkled. Germany frowned, he wanted to do things like draw and play today! Now he wouldn't be able to because of his father. Every time the sleeping country shifted, Germany would tense, not wanting to be blamed for waking him up. His father was scary when he got angry.

Germany looked down at Götterspeise in his arms in thought. She always made him happy when he woke up, so maybe she'd make his vater happy when he woke up too! With new determination he gently wiggled her into his father's crossed arms with slight difficulty. When he finished he smiled in triumph and pet Götterspeise's head gently. He also carefully patted the top of his vater's hat, like adults always did with him before he backed away.

As he was backing away his foot hit something. He looked down and realized he had run into a bottle, watching it roll away slightly. That gave him an idea. If he not only gave his vater his toy, but also cleaned up, then surely his vater wouldn't get angry at him! He quickly began picking up different bottles, trying his best to fit them into his small arms. Through determination he managed and started heading towards the kitchen with his tiny arms full.

Once he got there he reached above his head in an attempt to gently drop the bottles into the trash can. After a few minutes of struggling because of his short stature, he managed to get them all in there. As he was quietly celebrating his success, his stomach rumbled loudly with hunger.

He pouted down at it, thinking for a few minutes for what he could eat with his vater asleep...Cereal! He could make that! It was easier and better than accidentally burning himself trying to make something else. He'd burned himself before and it was not nice.

He looked around in thought, trying to figure out how he would make it before his eyes landed on the dinning chairs. He made his way over, pulling one of them away from the table. He pushed the chair as quietly as he could towards the counter, making sure the seat was facing towards them so he could stand on it.