Chapter 11 : Elasticity

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

Chapter 11 : Elasticity

Tuesday 13th november 2020

elasticity
/ɛlaˈstɪsɪti,iːlaˈstɪsɪti,ɪlaˈstɪsɪti/

noun
noun: elasticity
the ability of an object or material to resume its normal shape after being stretched or compressed; stretchiness.
"aging can decrease the elasticity of your skin"

As I'm walking past the bathroom, I see Levi getting out of the shower.

In a rush, I jump around the corner to avoid being seen, but after a few seconds I peek round again. Who knows if I'll ever see him like this again?!

And thank the fucking lord I did.

His broad shoulders are smooth and subtly tan, the lean muscle flexing as he dries his hair. Dark waves, wet and silky. His towel is resting over his hips where his defined V-line cuts below, round water droplets sliding lower and lower down his body. Everything about him is harmoniously sculpted to perfection.

But I can still see the faint yellow bruises from when he disappeared.

How are they still there? It's been almost 3 weeks?

I notice the bruise has got larger and more prominent, except I soon realise that it's not got bigger. There are just more bruises. And in a way that thought scares me even more than it would've if it had just grown.

Because it means someone's done it to him.

"Levi...'' I hear myself say. As soon as I say it, I cover my mouth, but it's too late. Levi turns around and in shock the towel drops too.

"Eeeek!" I scream and turn around.

Oh my gooooood.

I just saw his...wuaaahgah.

Yuckety yucky yuck yuckkkk.

"Jesus christ, Allie, you could've warned me" the lingering sound of a chuckle harmonises with his baritone voice, as he's acting as if our argument never happened.

"Stop itttt!"

I shake and shiver, trying to erase the image from my head. The shuffling of fabric from behind me is filling my ears but I don't move.

"You can turn around now, Allie," Levi says in a bored tone.

"Nope, nada, never everrrr gonna happen, nooooo."

Squirming with my back to him, I jiggle around with my hands wrapped tightly around my eyes to refrain from any further...interaction.

"But I have a towel around my waist now?"

"Yeah, not good enough, I need you and your little friend down there dressed up as if you're going skiing in the Himalayas over January." I can practically feel him frowning as I let out these words.

"It's not little..." I hear him say as he strolls off presumably toward the guest bedroom, whilst my eyes are still closed firmly shut.

A few minutes later, I hear Levi emerge from the guest bedroom, "You can drop your hands now Allie."

"I don't want to..."

"Just do it", I slowly lower my hands and let out a sigh of relief when I see Levi in grey joggers and tight black t-shirt. Levi's draped casually against the white wall, a smirky scowl on his face.

Oh damn...come to me- hold up. No, stop that Allie! Bad imagination. Very very good- BAD! I give myself a mental slap across my cheek.

"Good, now I need to talk to you." My eyes are still trained in on his muscles that are visible against the tightness of his shirt.