My moon 🌙

I have always had you by my side constantly pushing me to be better and no matter how much we fight you are always there when I need you.
You are the only other soul  on this earth who I feel truly  knows me.
We have been together through everything both the good and bad.
Even in times when I cried  in your arms because I was so anxious about everything,
you never told me I was  being to dramatic  you just held  me and found away to make me smile again.
You listen even when I think you don't and you always find a way to reassure me.
I can always count on you to hold my hand and push me to be the better version of myself even when I'm scared to move.
I have always felt  like I can do anything when you are around.
You're my biggest protector and even though you annoy me to death I know I can always count on you.
I know one day we will not always be together and we will have separate lives and truly I can't imagine a world without your constant  presence because even a few hours in your absence feels like a part of me is missing .
You always tell me that if I die you will go with me and the truth is I will to because I truly cannot fathom a world without the other half of my soul.
I think everyone deserves to have a twin because with you in my life I'm never truly lonely I always know even if I hit rock bottom you will be there to help me pick myself up
and you probably won't believe me when I say I'm lucky to have you, but  you are truly the best and most amazing part of me, my twin , my best friend , my moon and I'm so genuinely happy you exist.