"What are you doing?", she whispered feeling his warm touch on her neck along with the cold sensation of the cream. 

"You'll see", he said huskily before attacking his lips on her neck sucking it like candy. A gasp left her lips feeling his tongue on her skin. It was weird yet so new and exciting for her nerves to feel his warm touch on her skin.

His hands worked on opening the strings of her suit tracing his finger on her soft skin.

She tried to move away when he held her closer to him looking directly into her eyes.

"Do you really want me to stop?", he asked huskily looking straight into her eyes making her look down. He took a deep breath before moving back, he stood up to leave. He was surely disappointed that she didn't trust him till now.

It somehow pricked his heart that she still wanted to keep that distance from him and didn't want to consummate their marriage. But he tried to tell himself it was difficult for her to remove all the differences and come running in his arms. She surely needs some time for that.

His heart was heavy with his overwhelming feelings when he felt arms around him. He felt her cheek on his back with her arms wrapped around his back.

"Please don't be angry", she asked softly which made him turn to her.

"I am not angry. You have to say in when you want to get closer to me", he told her without showing his pain.

"You are not understanding", she tried to tell him when he kept his finger on her lips.

"I have some work to finish. We will talk later", he said pecking her forehead softly immediately moving to his study. He knew staying with her right now was very dangerous.

She looks at him with a pout. Why does he always have to behave like this? He didn't even let her complete. Is this how it is going to be? Him saying and her listening. At least he should've given her time to speak her point but he was just too busy in his words and commands. She let out a breath before moving to their room. She was highly disappointed in his behavior.

-----------------------------------------------

He sighed looking at the clock as it was almost midnight. He left his pen on the table holding his head in his hand closing his eyes. He slowly took steps to his room silently wishing for her to be asleep till this point. He stopped when his eyes fall on the moon. He moved to the stone railing witnessing the beautiful silent night. He was at peace after so long though a little sad that it will still take time for her to trust him but he understood how difficult it is for a woman to give herself to a man. He took a deep breathtaking in the fresh air lightly before walking to his room.

His eyes paused looking at the dim lights in the room. He took slow steps inside his leather shoes making her aware of his presence as his eyes moved in the whole room falling on his wife.

He felt like it was difficult to breathe. Her back was in his view as she was lightening up a candle with another in her hand. He could see her face illuminating in the light produced by the candles.

"Tara", He called softly which made her turn slowly. She had her eyes on the floor with her cheeks turning red. Her hair was open for a change letting them fall down reaching a little up from her knee. 

He took slow steps towards her as she kept the candle in her hand on the table.

Her skin glowing with the red lehenga, he gifted her. He didn't know that she brought the lehenga with her when they came here.