Author's Note

Hello, and welcome back all my awesome lovelies! It is good to have you back for the second book in this project (if you haven't already, I strongly recommend reading the first book - Loveless ~Juuzou x Reader AU~ - as this book picks up where that one left off). Thank you so much for being here! I look forward to seeing what the rest of this story holds. That said, before we dive in, I have a few things to say. Firstly, this book is rated mature and is meant for a mature audience (18+) due to containing, but not limited to, mature language and mature themes. Reader discretion is always advised. Secondly, I do not claim to own any of the media (pictures/photos/images/music/videos) used in this book. All the rights for those go to and belong to the original owners/creators. Thirdly, please remember this is a fanfic and that not all of the original sources will be followed/used. Next, I won't even lie. I'm not sure if this will be the last book or not. If not, there will be one more, but we are far off from knowing that. So, just keep an eye out for now. And lastly (but most importantly), thank you so, so, SOOOO much for being here! I am truly thankful for any and all support you give this story! Truly, thank you. I appreciate it all. So, please, always feel free to leave a vote/comment/follow! Thank you again! And please, enjoy book 2 of the Juuzou x Reader AU project!

-Noel Ross

P.S. Feel free to check out my other projects!