Valentine's Day~ Part 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

You took out the next gift, which was four silk ties. You blushed crimson, making her laugh.
"We can try those out later too," she told you, giving you a playful wink. With butterflies in your stomach, you nodded.
"Bellatrix, this is too much," you instead once you saw that the third present was in a jewelry box.
"Hush, you deserve it all". You smiled, taking out the box and opening it. Inside, was a necklace that matched hers.

"Bella, I love this!" you exclaimed, getting up from your chair to hug her, straddling her lap.
"You're always admiring mine, I figured we could match," she told you, which was about the sweetest thing you've ever heard. With a smile on your face and joy in your eyes, you kissed her deeply.
"Want me to put it on?" she asked, and you nodded vigorously. She moved your hair out of the way, kissing your neck in the process. You blushed and she put the silver bird skull necklace on.
"Bellatrix, I love everything, thank you," you said, kissing her one more time.
"Of course darling. You have all night to thank me," she replied, a tantalizing smirk on her lips. You couldn't wait, but you still wanted to give her her present.

You handed her a small jewelry box. You felt bad that you only got one gift and she had gotten you three, but she didn't seem to mind.
She opened the box, and pulled out a ring. It was engraved with both of your initials, and had topaz around it.
"I know it can be tough to have your engagement ring on all the time because of the big diamond," you explained, remembering one time where she had gotten blood all over it, "so I thought this might be easier for you to wear all the time".
"Y/n, it's so beautiful," she said, putting it on her finger, "I'll never take it off". She pulled your chin close to her face, then kissed your lips softly.

"Now, I do have one more present," you began, "but it's not something I should give you here".
"Oh yeah? What is it?" she asked, her eyebrow raised.
"Let's go upstairs and I promise you can do whatever you want with me all night. I'll be so good for you. I'm your little whore, Bella," you told her seductively, looking in her eyes. Just like you thought, her eyes immediately filled with lust.
"Anything, huh?" she repeated, and you nodded, even though you were a bit scared for what she had in mind.
"Anything," you agreed.

In a swift motion, she pushed you back up against the table, her hand on your throat. Her nails clawed into your neck, making it hard to breathe.
"Get upstairs," she commanded, motioning to the doorway. You nodded quickly, and she released you from her grip. As you walked, she said, "enjoy walking while you can, kitten, because you won't be able to for a week once I'm finished with you". She made you flustered, and you knew you were in for a rough night. Still, you were filled with anticipation just thinking about what she would do to you.

"Go change," she ordered once you shut the door to your bedroom. She handed you the red lingerie that she had gotten you.
"Yes, ma'am," you agreed, making her smirk. You took the underwear and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind you. You changed as quickly as you could. Bellatrix had that look in her eyes she had when she was about to absolutely destroy you. You gulped, thinking about how this was probably your last time walking for a week, then went back into the bedroom.

"That's my pretty girl," she praised, closing the distance between you two. With a finger, she traced down your body, starting at your face and going down to your waist. She looked you in the eyes, then moved her hand back to your face and slapped you. You groaned in pain, feeling a sharp sting on your cheek.
"Get on the bed," she demanded. You immediately did what she told you, fear and arousal growing inside of you. You sat down, your back against the headboard and your legs spread out. She crawled on the bed, sitting in front of you.