Ts Rockwood Prison

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories I greatly appreciate it and would love your feedback and if you could show some love leaving a like I would appreciate it thank you so much and have a great day everyone because without you the readers my works would be for nothing. ❤
If there is anything you would like to see happen in the story or have any ideas send me a message.

A transgender prison story

BY PERSEPHONE STARFIRE

Chapter 1

The Arrival:

When the bus arrived at the prison i watched as it pulled through the twenty five foot solid cement walls my eyes widened slightly as this reality seemingly started to become very real.

The tall steel gates closed slowly behind the bus as it continued through, the bus cotinued forward as it passed through two more twenty five foot high wire mesh fences with three rows of circular barb wire overhanging the top of the fence.

Shaking my head slightly "nobody is getting outta here" i thought to myself as i looked out the little bus window.

The bus finally came to a rest inside a solid concrete building, the door opened and a guard dawning the prison uniform stepped onto te bus, the bus gaurd unlocked the steel mesh door that stood between the back of the bus and the driver and other two transport guards.

"Ok people, listen up" the prison gaurd said walking through the door toward the back of the bus, "you are now the property of rockwood prison, you will follow my instructions or you will be delt with accordingy" he stopped near the first girl and looked at her menacingly.

"Now get up and single file step off the bus and through the door into intake receiving and through the sally port, follow the yellow line on the floor til it comes to an end where you will find four gaurds, once there you will stand facing the gaurds your back to the wall and you will do this in silence".

The prison guard walked back to the front of the bus and stood near the bus driver as we began to stand up walking single file down the isle and off the bus into the sallyport, following the yellow line walking as best we could due to the leg shackles and handcuffs we wore followed by a chain that ran the length of us.

There were ten of us in all, i was sixth in line and was among god knows who in this place, the only thing i knew about this place was it was built recently and was only three years old and made for girls like myself.

My eyes glanced around the brightly lit long hallwaythe walls were pained an eggshell white over solid brick, everything looked clean and emaculate, the floor was a flat white tile and waxed to a shine, the bright thick yellow line plainly guiding the way.

When we finally came to a stop and faced the prison guards,there were two male guards and and two female guards.

The prison guard from the bus walked up and stood near the middle of our group "Now you will be unchained and as you're restraints are taken off you are to place your hands behind your back, anytime you walk throughout the prison you are to have your hands behind your back no exceptions, if you are caught doing otherwise you will be written up no exceptions" the guard said as he waked back and fourth looking at each of us.

Two guards one at each end of the line began unlocking each of us girls, as the female guard unlocked me i noticed she gave me an appreciative glance over, i pretended to take no notice and immediatley put my hands behind my back.

Once all the chains and handcuffs were collected the main intake guard began walking up and down the line glancing at each of us, as he reached the back of the line he began speaking in a firm tone.