𝟯.𝟬.𝟳

"Okay! Let's start recording!" I exclaimed as the boys settled into the studio

It was a Sunday, and by the looks of it, they were still tired from the preliminary round of Road to Kingdom. Thanks to Jae's help, I managed to finish the demo for Danger on that same day.

"Anybody ready? Please, be my guest," I welcomed, gesturing to the prepared set-up in the booth.

I turned back to the front as I heard some rustling from behind me. My eyes flickered up to the booth window to see a blue haired boy stand up.

Juyeon.

He takes his printed out lyrics with him and heads into the booth. He puts on the headphones and I check whether he can hear me through the communication system. He nods and the recording starts.

"We'll include the Bam bam bam part too, yeah?" I instruct.

He nods and does some annotations on his piece of paper.

"Recording.." my voice trailed off as I look over to Juyeon.

nan dameul neomgo
Bbam-bbam-bbam-bbam-bbam
Bbam-bbam
Bbam-bbam-bbam-bbam-bbam
cheolbyeokgateun neoye mameul yeoreo Uh

"Okay, that was a great first attempt. Try again but trail off the end of your first line," I suggest.

"So something like 'nan dameul neomgou'," Juyeon tries.

"Yes, yes like that, but make it shorter," I say again, waving my hand to show how the line should go like.

Juyeon nods.

"Just to the first line, okay?" I confirm with him.

"Alright," he replies and we re-record.

nan dameul neomgou
Bbam-bbam-bbam-bbam-bbam
Bbam-bbam
Bbam-bbam-bbam-bbam-bbam...

"Hear it back..." I say, replaying it for Juyeon. "You like it?" I ask him.

"Yes," he replies.

"Okay.. do the same for all the other words that end with 'o'," I announce, not only to Juyeon but also the rest.

"Can do," I heard one of the members behind me acknowledge.

"Alright, Juyeon, next part.."

--

"Aight, one of our main vocal~ Sangyeon~ your turn~" I say, inviting the oldest to do his part now.