𝟯.𝟬.𝟵

I quickly pull the hoodie over my top and run out of my room, to see Jae and Sunwoo coming face to face with each other

I quickly pull the hoodie over my top and run out of my room, to see Jae and Sunwoo coming face to face with each other. Jae notices me too and pulls me behind him protectively.

"How did you get into the house?" Jae began to question the red haired boy.

That was when it hit me. They've never met; Jae and Sunwoo, not physically at least. I roll my eyes and push Jae out of the way.

"Soh, get back here," Jae calls.

"Jae, relax," I deadpan, eyes falling to half its size. I stare at his through hooded eyelids. I took a deep breath, "Jae meet Sunwoo. Sunwoo meet Jae," I introduced.

"This? is Sunwoo?" Jae asks.

"He's your brother?" Sunwoo asks.

"Yes," I answer both of them simultaneously.

Jae drops his guard and walks over to Sunwoo, scanning the boy up and down.

"What's he doing here?" Jae asks.

"He's helping me with the soundtrack for their competition," I explained.

"Oh, well then," Jae starts in realisation. He sticks a hand out, "Nice to meet you," he greets.

Sunwoo shoots me a small confused look. I simply tilt my head towards my brother's hand, and Sunwoo reaches out to shake Jae's hand.

"Great... Now that both of you know what the other looks like... Let's resume with work, shall we?" I ask, tending to Sunwoo.

The red haired boy nods and I smile back at him. He goes to sit on the sofa as I shoo Jae back into his room.

"You didn't tell me Sunwoo was red-haired," Jae whined.

"For now, at least," I reply, closing Jae's door as I continued to entertain Sunwoo.

"Your brother's... nice," he says, trying to pick out the correct words.

"Thanks," I reply, a slight bit of sass and sarcasm. "Let's just get this over and done with, before Jae tries anything else."

Sunwoo breaks into a small smile as I meet his gaze. I take a seat on the floor, tucking my legs close to my chest. Sunwoo past me head softly as I start setting up the project.

"So, you were talking about making it a rock piece," Sunwoo raises.

"During the second half of the song. It can represent the new age during the movie," I said.

"When they were in Paris," Sunwoo adds, and I nod.

"What I envision, is that, the start will be soft, piano, gentle. Then, when Eric comes in with his rap, that's where the rock part will start," I share, turning around to look at the boy.

He nods, envisioning the stage itself.

"So which one would you like to start with first," he asks.

"I can do the front part by myself, I think. Maybe we can start with the second half. I'll edit it later," I suggest.

I start to stand, and Sunwoo's hand runs along my arm.

"Where're you going?" he asks.

"Clingy aren't you today," I tease, and he lowers his head adorably. "I'm going to go get my guitar. Don't worry," I continue, giving him a small peck on the cheek before heading off into my room.

I quickly head into my room and grab my electric guitar off the wall. I come back out to see Sunwoo with his jaw dropped.

"Your guitar's so pretty," he coos.

"Thanks! My parents got it for me when I started in Hanlim," I shared.

It was a normal navy blue and white electric guitar with silver steel strings. My favourite part of it is the white quote on its body; amor eterno. My parents had written it themselves, hoping that I would continue with my external love, music.

I sat down on the couch, putting my guitar off to the side as I bend down to grab my bag, taking out the cables to connect my guitar to my laptop. The minute I sat back up again, I noticed that Sunwoo had taken my guitar and tried it out himself.

"It's so clean, even when it's not plugged in," Sunwoo complimented and I smiled.

I stretched my hands out for Sunwoo to pass over my guitar and he did so. I quickly plugged it into my laptop. The project has been pretty empty, only one line so far, which is the actual Reveal demo. I pressed the record button and played the first thing that came to my mind.

"How was that?" I asked.

"It can do for the chorus. You can overlay it with the vocals and instrumentals later," Sunwoo says. " I have an idea for the ending. Can I borrow your guitar?" he asks.

I pass it over to him and he plays a harmonic riff for the recording.

"That was good," I say, eyes widened. "...But I have another idea," I say, taking back my guitar from the boy.

I add another line and play over Sunwoo's riff. I play a chromatic one and it fits nicely.

"Woahh, where did you learn to shred like that?" Sunwoo asks.

A door opens behind us and we turn.

"Who else? From me, of course," Jae boasts and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah right," I comment.

"What?" Jae says dizzily.

"You showed it to me once. Then, I learnt it by myself," I stated.

Jae was mumbled something in coherently, probably whining, as he poured himself some coffee. I turn to Sunwoo to see him trying to hide his laugh.

"How's your project going?" he asks.

"Getting there," I say.

"Well, good luck then," Jae wishes before he heads for his room with his newly acquainted coffee.

The door was about to close when Jae popped his head back into the living room again. "Oh yeah- uh- Sunwoo? Sorry about earlier," he apologises.

"It's alright. Understandable," Sunwoo answers lightheartedly.

I watch Jae smile back before leaving into his room, door clicking shut behind him.

"So you've met the brother," I tease, pursing my lips in a thin line, trying to bite down a smile.

"Apparently so," Sunwoo answers, awkward.

Seeing Sunwoo so awkward was so cute. The way his eyes start to wonder around and how he nervously chews on his lower lip. I smile and mess with his hair.

"Hey!" Sunwoo whines.

"You're cute," I state.

"Your brother is literally in the next room," the red haired boy points out, whispering as he leans forward.

"And so?" I ask, gently wrapping my arms around his neck.

He raises and eyebrow teasingly and that's when our lips meet.