𝟯.𝟮.𝟭

"You haven't even showed me how you want to dye your hair," I pointed out

"Right. Hold on," she said, whipping out her phone.
"It's like this."

cr: pinterest

cr: pinterest

I think my jaw dropped by the way the girl laughed.

"I think you underestimated my dyeing skills," I stated.

"Trust the process," she stated.

I gave her a worried look. "You can do it alright. You've dyed your own hair many times," she encouraged

"Exactly. My hair," I emphasised.

Actually, for most times, I always had a professional to do it for me.

"You'll do fine," she encouraged again, now starting to section her hair.

She pulled the top half of her hair up, clipping it with one of those giant hair clips.

"Think about it this way. All you have to do is dye and wrap my hair with foil. I'll do the washing and drying for you," she encouraged once more.

"Alright," I said, not confident.

Time Skip

After about an hour of bleaching (and expressed confusion), the girl headed to rinse her hair. I helped her take out the foil from her hair before she headed to her bathroom.

I took out the bleach stained gloves I wore, setting them off to the side, turned inside out. I walked over to the kitchen to pour the girl a cup of the tea that I was brewing earlier.

Not long after, I could hear her hair dryer going off too. It wouldn't take long since her hair only has to be semi-dry. She came back a few minutes later, sitting down in front of me, so that I can start on actually dyeing her hair.