𝟯.𝟭.𝟵

"And that's how you polish your tracks up

"And that's how you polish your tracks up. Rule of thumb, always check back with the artists if they want their voice to sound a certain way."

I was sitting at the back as Sohee mentored the new boy who we've come to learn as, Sungmin. He was an average sized kid, doesn't seem to have came from any athletic background other than the school gym classes. He was from Hanlim too; hanlim always produces good people.

"Great! We finished just in time. It's 8.30pm," Sohee said, looking up to read the clock. "You can go now," she dismissed.

"Thank you for today, Sohee, Sunwoo-hyung," Sungmin greeted before leaving with his school bag and blazer.

"I still don't think get why you make him call you hyung," Sohee asked out of the blue.

"Someone has to call me hyung at some point in time. This is that point," I stated.

"No, you just like to be addressed as a superior," she pointed out.

My eyes shot to a corner of the room, lips pursed.

"Should I start calling you oppa?" she asked again, clearly a joke. "Sunwoo-oppa?" she called, adding some aegyo into it.

"Nope. No thank you," I quickly declined roughly.

The girl let out a scoff making me laugh. She laughed along as well.

"You're easy on Sungmin," she pointed out after our laughter died down. "Is it because he's from Hanlim?" she asks.

"Partially yes," I answered. "I also said that I'll give you the space to make friends with guys platonically so," I ended.

Her jaw dropped at my explanation.

"Why?" I asked, eyebrow raised

"Nothing. I'm just- really thankful for you to do that," she shared.

"Just- stay friends with him," I mumbled.

"Hm?" she hummed, prompting me to speak up.

"Nothing," I replied.