𝟯.𝟮.𝟱

"Sunwoo! I need you to stare straight into the camera and act like you're heartstruck," the camera director instructed, holding the iphone about a desk's length away from me

Context: We we're filming Christmassy today

"Heartstruck?" I asked.

"Absolutely heart stricken," she continued.

"Think of Sohee! You'll be fine!" Eric said, tapping on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes. Grabbing the notebook prop in front of me.

"Ready! Action!" she shouted.

I tried my best to seem 'heart stricken' as the director put it, but it wasn't satisfactory enough.

"More! More!" she encouraged.

'Think of Sohee' I thought.

In the next minute, I slowly pictured her sitting in front of me, staring into my eyes with her brown doe eyes. I started smiling widely, eyes narrowing.

"Yes! That's it! Keep going!" the lady continued to encourage.

I pulled my hand that was holding the notebook inwards to cover part of my face, starting to act shy now. I drew a heart with a pen I found and used it as a greater prop. After that, I placed the notebook on the table and laid on it, burying my face in my arm embarrassed.

"And... Cut! That's was great! Good work Sunwoo! Go get ready for the next scene" the camera director complimented me. "Hyunjae! You're next!"

I quickly got out of the high stool that was sitting on, moving to change into my outfit for the upcoming scene. I opened the door to the dressing room to see Eric getting his hair and makeup done.

"So how did you do?" he asked.

"Fine," I replied.

"You thought about her right?" he prompted.

"No," I replied, getting a side eye from him through his mirror. "Okay maybe."

He let out a scoff.

"I've already admitted it. What more do you want?" I questioned annoyed.

"Since we're filing something for Christmas, maybe you should get something for her; as a Christmas present. Just a thought," Eric suggested, as he was done with his hair and makeup.

"Thing is. What DO I get her," I stated.

"That's for you to decide! HAHA!" Eric zoomed out of the room after that, leaving me with multiple questions.

I let out a sigh - knowing Eric's usual shenanigans.