𝟯.𝟭.𝟯

As quickly as they came, they had also left after finalising all the vocal lines

As quickly as they came, they had also left after finalising all the vocal lines. Sangyeon, Juyeon, Changmin and Chanhee had also left a few minutes later, heading to extra practice for their other individual projects.

"You seem awfully close to Hwanwoong," Sunwoo spoke behind me.

"I mean, yeah. We're like Romeo and Juliet," I started. "Just without the romance and dying bit."

I think I heard him let out a sigh. That's when I finally noticed the elephant in the room.

"Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" I asked. "Again?" I emphasised.

I turned around to meet the boy's eyes. He was staring right back at me - arms folded, eyebrow raised, tongue poking his inner cheek. He looked like a kid about to throw a tantrum.

"And so what if I am," he whined.

"Woo. We've been over this. Hwanwoong and I are just friends," I said.

He still pouted, eyes diverting to look somewhere else.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing," he bluffed.

"Are you scared that I would fall for him?" I asked.

That seemed to trigger something in him since he retracted his pout and instead pressed his lips in a fine line.

"That's it, isn't it?" I asked again.

He still continued to look into an empty space or corner in the room.

"Woo, we've been over this-" I started.

"He's just a friend and he'll stay a friend," Sunwoo imitated my voice.

"What's up with you? One moment you're happy, the next you're salty and jealous about something irrational," I pointed out.

"Maybe if you didn't have so many guy friends," he pointed out.

'Who does he think he is?!'

"Woo, I'm not some toy you can control-," I pointed out, sitting up in my seat.

"No, I didn't mean it that way," Sunwoo cut in.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"I just-" he cut himself off. "I just-" he repeated himself.

"You just what?" I asked.

"Nevermind," he stated, trying to dismiss the matter at hand. "I think Eric might need help with rap class. I'll do check up on him."

I turned back to my laptop, trying to ignore the boy's missing presence.

I let out a sigh.

Before he closed the door behind him, I managed to let out my statement. "Please, at least, try to cooperate with Hwanwoong. For me?"

It was silence after, as he closed the door softly; a large contrast to the aura he was emitting.

"Sunwoo. What's going on with you," I mumbled it myself.

 What's going on with you," I mumbled it myself