𝟯.𝟮.𝟰

It was yet another day where I was awoken by my alarm

It was yet another day where I was awoken by my alarm. Earlier today. I quickly crawled out of bed and got ready. Throwing on a hoodie and black leggings. It was close to the end of autumn and winter's about to start. Stealer promotions are ending soon too. I filled my boiler with water and started to boil some water to bring to the company.

When it was done, I poured it into my thermos and packed it into my bag. I slung the bag around a shoulder. I pulled out my white nikes and was about to walk out when I noticed my brother in his room. He must not be filming today. And on days where he isn't, he's usually gaming in his room with Mark or BamBam from GOT7.

"Mark! What're you doing man?" Jae asked in his mic.

"Bye Jae!" I shouted.

"Bye Soh! Stay safe!" Jae shouted back.

"I should be telling you that!" I shouted again, closing my gate.

"Mark! Don't laugh! You weren't supposed to laugh!" Jae whined in his mic, letting out a groan at the end.

Daily mission: Annoy Jae [Complete]

I quickly ran down the stairs, exiting my house to walk to the bus stop. I took out my phone and opened my trusty friend Google to help me get to the company building. Oh right. I wasn't going to Cre.ker today. I was actually heading to FNC Entertainment which was on the upper side of the district. Soon, the bus arrived and I managed to get a seat.

Zzz.

My phone buzzed. A notif!

Ræyeon
GOOD LUCK on your first day!
this feels weird.

Sohee
it isn't...(?)

Ren
what's weird?

Ræyeon
yk
wishing sohee gudluck for
her first day when she's
technically already working
for one

Ren
it's called having more than
one job

Ræyeon
which i can never

Ren
because your time management
sucks
but ok ✌️✌️

Half an hour, and more than needed text messages from Raeyeon and Ren trying to give me advice, later, I found myself in front of the company building.

Ræyeon
have fun!
😉😉

Ren
why did you-

Sohee
OKAY
SHUT UP

I pushed the door open to see two ladies in the front desk. It was bigger than the one Cre.ker has. Damn. Ms.Kang do be getting the least.

"Hi! Morning!" one of the ladies greeted lively.

"Hey! Hi!" I greeted back. "I'm here to see Mr.Sung..." I said, trailing off at the end, unsure.