24

I woke up today and changed into my own clothes for the fundraiser as me and Lauren are going to match;

I walked into school with Lauren and Josh. I was slightly bummed that Finn wasn't here as him and his parents were on holiday in Spain. For the fundraiser me and Lauren decided to do a no talky no sight game. Basically I couldn't speak all day (dad to no surprise loved that idea.) and I had tape over my mouth and Lauren had a blindfold over her eyes. I was her eyes and she was my mouth and I thought it was brilliant because she literally is my other half. Anyways I found out from dad that Mr Budgen had been teaching his class all the wrong books because his wife apparently had alzheimer's or dimentia I think. Anyways Miss Haydock was back in school to help him and I hadn't seen her since my grandpa broke up with her. Anyways in the end all the money we raised for charity we as a school decided to donate all the money to Mr Budgens wife's medical bills.

I walked outside and now that the fundraiser was over I could finally talk. Which I was very glad about. I pulled out my phone from my jeans pocket.

'hey' I said

'hey babes how was school'

'it was fine, very weird without you I mean a fucking food fight broke out as well which was very funny, but I miss you.' In fact I missed him a lot its currently been 2weeks since I've seen him.

'well then turn around.'

I was utterly confused as I turned around spotting my surprise and hung up the phone and ran. Yes ran straight into his arms. His hands wrapping around my waist and mine interlocking around his neck as he pulled me into a kiss.

'I thought you weren't back until tomorrow' I said breathless.

'thought id surprise you.'

'well I'm defo surprised.'

'I got you something, turn around.'

I turned around and I felt him hold my hair up as this gorgeous necklace landed around my neck.

It was absolutely wonderful.