20

TW⚠️: DRUGS TALK.

I woke up this morning with an awful headache I had a high temperature so dad told me to take the day off.i eventually fell back asleep before I was rudely awoken to my phone buzzing. Looking at my alarm it was 9:13. It was problebly just one of my friends wondering where I was as I had forgot to tell them about me being sick. Point proven when I saw the text.

Finn❤️: hey babes we're are you school started 10mins ago💞XXX
Lucy💕: sorry I forgot to tell you I'm not feeling so good so I decided to take the day off. Why missing me already?😂XXX
Finn❤️: just boring without you. Btw,have you seen my hoodie I can't find it.Xxx
Lucy💕:

This one?😂XXXFinn❤️: haha funny

This one?😂XXX
Finn❤️: haha funny. You look good in it,anyways GTG I have maths I'll come by after skl love you.Xxx❤️
Lucy💕:I'll take your word for it. Love you too XXX❤️
------------------------------

I lay in bed and slept all day by the time 15:10 arrived I walked downstairs and opened the door to a crying Sam. I ushered her inside imidietly bringing her to my room where she Bagan to tell me everything about what happened today then she left. Basically they were having a drug awareness class today and Amy and Lauren had brought grass into school and were planning on doing it. I knew Amy got it from her cousin as me and her did it before. Miss Montoya had given Sam £20 to buy the drugs from Amy and give them to her after Sam told her what was going on. Turns out they didn't trust her as they saw Sam going to miss Montoya's classroom and imidietly told Mrs fisher that Sam had drugs while Lauren planted them in her coat. What surprised me the most was when Mrs fisher asked Lauren who brought them in she said Sam. She thought Sam had grassed on her so when she found out she only said Amy's name she apologized to Sam and told Mrs fisher but Sam had already been expelled she was welcomed back but decided against it for now.

Dad was off doing some coarse tonight so I wouldn't see him till tomorrow at skl. Finn staying true to his word and came round and we lay cuddled up on front of the fire which was very funny to start and watched the entire twilight saga before I feel asleep on his chest. That's how we stayed before morning hit and he had to go home to get ready for school as I told him I'd meet him there suddenly feeling a lot better.

 That's how we stayed before morning hit and he had to go home to get ready for school as I told him I'd meet him there suddenly feeling a lot better