10

Unlike everyone else my work experience doesn't start till tomorrow so I'm stuck at school today but its okay because Finn is also staying at school only difference is he's here shadowing my dad. Yikes. So i offered to help Miss Campbell with her art classes because i know she's pregnant so she went to have a coffee in the staff room while i tought some of her classes. It went really well. I was now siting outside with Finn on a break when Granada pulls up. My dad comes out to meet him as we were loading the stuff from our car into his a bombshell broke on us. As Stef Haddock walked over to us.

(Stef=S Granda=G dad=D Finn=f and Lucy=L)

hey how did you know i worked here you old devil.-S

i-i-i i didn't-G

Me dad and Finn all stood their with horrified looks our faces.

oops-F

what do you two know eachother-S

something like that yeah-F

Stef this is my son Chris, Chris this is Stef my girlfriend.-G

i honestly had no idea she worked here-G

and what that makes it alright does it-D

I'm sorry i know this must have come as a bit of a shock to you-G

But I'm serious about this lady-G

you've seriously lost it, you've thrown mum away for her, i don't believe you dad-D

CHRIS-G

finn come on-D

might wanna give him a minute he's under a lot of pressure right now.-Finn joked.

I stood their shocked not knowing what to do as my Granda watched me waiting for my reaction. Finn came outside when he realized that i hadn't moved, he grabbed my hand lovingly and walked me around and inside. I was sitting in the staff room when Finn came in and started writing something on the blinds while i sat there laughing. He smiled at me while dad was shouting at him i knew he didn't care as it cheered me up.

After dad sent him to the cooler i went inside to see Finn and he looked really mad.

'Hey you okay.' I asked with my hand on his shoulder. He shook me off and told me to get out. So i left when i looked back he sat their with his arms folded. I left went home got into my comfy's and watched 'Pretty Smart' on Netflix.