Part 7

"Shhh-" she said making her way into a kiss, bouncing on me slowly. "I'm just adjusting." She said breaking the kiss, returning to it immediately. I couldn't control my m0ans. She dipped to my neck once again, now p0uncing on me mercilessly. Sm2cking and w3t noises now pooling throughout the room. I yelled her name, holding her waist tightly as she m0an helplessly in my ear. She started cl3nching hard- she pulled away from my neck and cried out. I started panting. I was so close- I couldn't keep holding it. "Y-/n.... Y/n I'm gonna- you need to g-get up." I said tugging her hips forward shakily. "Shhh- don't worry about it." I wh!mpered. She pounced and pounced- I couldn't... I couldn't hold it..

"Baby-" she m0aned near my ear, sm2cking down on me sloppily. "H-hurry up y/n.. I- I cant- ughh-" I cried out hiding in the crook of her neck. I hugged her waist tightly as she slowed down- thru5t!ng myself into her as a chain of long needy m0ans escaped her. She ch3ncked nonstop, shaking- holding onto my shoulders weakly. "Y/n- I'm gonna c2m. I- I'm gonna-" I pull her forward enough to pu|| 0ut of her; my member sp3wing all over the bed as I thru5ted it against her l!ps, trying my best to keep the t!p away from her entrance. "Ughhh-"

Y/N's POV:
He was a moaning mess under me. He was still c2mm!ng, but stopped moving. I continued rubbing my l!ps on his member- making him cry out... I started rubb!ng against him harshly. Kissing him deeply. I couldn't control myself.

I sunk down onto him again once he finished- I started to gr!nd on him while m0aning his name- he had no objection.
I moved them rapidly- now swirling my h!ps against him. He m0an3d as he began to tw!tch once more. He held my hips and slowed my movements. I smirked and leaned forward, kissing him. I bounced a bit making him shake. I pulled all the way off and rubbed his t!p against my entrance as he cried out. He stopped suddenly, kissing me back with no interruption. A sudden wave of pleasure hit me, as he pulled my down onto him, causing both of us to m0an out. The sticky cl2ps of us colliding and parting tipped me over the edge.