Part 4

Out of desperation, I pull the pillow out from between us, snapping hers h!ps against mine swiftly. She let out a soft m0an- now having dipped down to my neck. She kissed me every where she could reach. She suck3d, kissed, bit- everything. She nibbled on my ear and whispered my name softly- her hips now gr!nd!ng against me lightly...
I threw my head back, tingles spreading throughout my body euphorically. She started to gr!nd harder- kissing around my ear. My hands clasped her h!ps tightly; pulling her into her motion as I let out small wh!mpers of satisfaction. "please-" she m0ans softly into my ear; making me m0an out- now buck!ng my h!ps against her.

I was m0aning shamelessly at this point- so desperate for more.
"p-please, can I go farther s-seu-" her sentence interrupted by a desperate m0an slipping her lips. Her head threw back as her back arched- me having buck3d hard enough to push onto a soft spot. I slow down; her head pulling back forward. Her lips now pink and parted. She returned to my neck, kissing it a few times and pulling away. She locked eyes with me- and god did they look desperate..
All this time together and no touch- it was all rushing through her...

She continued to slide her hand down, our motions having completely stopped. She clutched the band of my sweatpants- having looked down, then quickly back up. My member was poking up quite obvious obviously.. "can I.." she says locking eyes with me as I look back up as well. "Y/n- I..." I sighed, looking back down. Her hand released its grip and cupped my cheek, making me look back up at her. She tilted her head unsure of what I was trying to say.

After a few moments of silence; she grew impatient- her freehand sliding down my chest towards my waist band once again. I throw my hand against hers before it could leave my chest. Her lips parted- her hand now lifting off of me lightly as she closed her mouth- now biting the inside of her lips. I threw my head back and stared at the ceiling. Her remaining hand now leaving my cheek. She looks down and fiddles with her fingers.. I could tell my silence was making her anxious- and yet I couldn't speak. I didn't know how to say it.