Part 3

"Minnie-" she said looking up at me cutely. My eyes widen as I throw them back up to the screen. "yea-" I say, caressing her hips with my thumbs.
'F2CK-' I mentally yell at myself. I didn't mean to start moving my hands- usually they're on her arms, her shoulders, even her tummy... but- this time they were on her hips..

I look down at her as my lips part. I tilt my head at her, no longer fearing her answer. I needed it.

"Can we-" she started. The TV interrupted her, having stopped & started loading. "Ah-" I chuckle scratching my head. She sits up and then adjusts herself toward me. "Let's try something new." She said locking her own hands and setting them between her crisscrossed legs. "Mm" I say nodding my head- throwing my eyes down and back up to meet her eyes. She chuckled and scooted closer. "You know what I'm trying to say right? Or should I-" "I understand-" I interrupt.

She starts giggling and sets her hand on my shoulder. She leans up as I look at her; completely entranced. "May I?" She asks- just centimeters from my lips. Mine still having been parted, I nod at her. She sets her remaining hand on my other shoulder to stabilize herself. She looks down and adjusts her legs; now stradl!ng me. My chest heaves up and down, just a bit faster than before as she looks back up at me. "This is okay, right?" She nods her head in question. Her hands move from my shoulders to my neck and ears- her hands now caressing the sides of my face. "Seungmin-" she says asking again. "I-yes. Yes I'm so-" my words having been interrupted by her lips having smashed into mine.

I move my hands to her curves, resting them comfortably; making her j3rk and "Mmmh" into the kiss as a reaction. I couldn't control myself anymore.. 'f2ck- Y/n why.' I think to myself; getting embarrassed. I didn't know how to tell her..
I pulled her h!ps in closer- pushing them against the small throw pillow. I swallowed one of her m0ans down- her left hand now slowly moving down my chest. At first I let her- almost completely giving in. She pushed her h!ps against the pillow as our t0ung3s continued to dance. I hum into the kiss, as she now acted hungrily... starved.